Chapter 2

Re-edited on Monday 4th of July

It was a nice saturday afternoon here at Kuoh, the sun is out, shop keepers talking to people who were walking down the streets of their goods and cars zoom ip and down the road Walking down one of the streets, was a young man, with brown hair and light brown eyes, wearing a black jacket and pants with a white shirt and red shirt underneath the white shirt.

This is Issei Hyoudou, a second year student of Kuoh Academy and a member if the infamous 'Perverted Trio' a group of the most perverted men in the entire school.

The young man was walking down the street, with a happy yet excited yet nervous expression on his face. Today, while he was on his way home, he recieved a confession from a girl to go on a date with her. To say, Issei happily accepted the offer to go on a date with her and to say the girl was extremely happy about it.

Whilst Issei continued on walking, he noticed a store nearby. Issei stopped for a second. He had walked down this street home for most of his life now, and if he rememebered, that store was never there before, not even yesterday it was there.

Curious, Issei walked to the store and opened the door and walked in. He was greeted with the site of alot of games; video games from Ps3 to Xbox filled the shelves to his left whilst on the right, board games dock the shelves while card packs of many kinds were on display beside the baord game section. Down at the back, were miniatures from Warhammer and Hero Forge miniatures to anime miniatures of differant anime characters. In front of the miniature was three tables, possibly for the use of painting the miniatures. To say this was a Gamer's Heaven. There is literally almost everything they could think of in there.

"Hey, can I help you?" Asked a voice. Issei turned to see Alaster placing some PS3 games on a shelf in alphabetical order.

"Umm, yeah, I was just curious about this shop thats all" responded Issei.

"Oh?"

"Its just that, it was never here yesterday"

"Oh that because we set shop here last night" responded Alaster with a grin. "You can do almost everything late at night".

When Alaster opened a tear in the dimensions, the tear opened to this place. If Alaster rememebers correctly, this place is Kuoh, a town currently owned by Devils, and a hotspot for supernatural activity; a perfect place to set up shop in Alaster's mind for he could keep track on whatever was going on in the supernatural world.

After finding a good spot to set up shop, he literally manipulated reality and made a shop appear. Whenever Alaster does this, or whenever Alaster does something to change reality, whatever happens would forever be implanted into the minds of everyone, it would make them think that this place has been there before, except for supernatural beings of course, but what caught Alaster's attention on the boy is that he said that this shop never here before. Now thats ringing some alarm bells in his mind right now, its either this boy is a Devil, Angel, Fallen Angels or youkai would know that this shop never exists or...

Something powerful is keeping this boy from thinking that this shop has existed since. He could feel it in the boy. Whatever it is, its keeping him from making him think shit otherwise.

"Could it be a Sacred Gear?" Alaster mused in his mind. It would make sense, cause of the fact of how powerful those things are, especially the Longinus types. If the boy is indeed one, especially an experienced one, then he should stand ready, just in case.

"How may I help you" Alaster asked the boy again.

"Ummm, nothing, can I have a look around" asked Issei. Alaster smiled.