Chapter 4

Meanwhile flying back to their base of operations, which is an abandon church, Dohnaseek, the fedora wearing man was somewhat pissed, pissed at the redhead devil for ruining his chance to kill the human.

"Stupid bitch, getting in the way!" Dohnaseek cursed in his mind. "The next time I see her, i'm gonna make sure she suffers!"
"Actually..." said a voice above him "You wont be doing that, cause in a few minutes your dead anyway"

Dohnaseek turned around in alarm to see Alaster, who was floating in midair in a relaxing position, his head leaning on his hand as he layed on his side. He gave an amused grin at Dohnaseek.

"Who are you!" Dohnaseek shouted at Alaster.

"Me? Why I'm the reason for your death of course"

"You think you can kill me? Ha! Please, as if a human who can float thanks to a few magic tricks can kill me". Dohnaseek declared arrogantly, not even knowing, who he was facing.

"You think... you can beat me?" Asked Alaster, tilting his head a bit to the side. Alaster chuckled, then laughed a little and then said small laugh turned into a full blown laughter. Dohnaseek felt a shiver down his spine. They way this guy was laughing was sending chills down his spine right to the very core.

"Hahahaha!, you're funny!" Alaster wiped a tear from his eye "To bad, your gonna die anyway"

"We'll see..."

Dohnaseek created a light spear in his hand and launched it at Alaster. Alaster mearily smirked at such a feeble attack before raising his hand at the incoming projectile. A small tear opened up in front of his hand as the spear went soaring inside it, the tear closing the moment it came in.

Then alaster proceeded to vlow a raspberry at him.

This only riled up Dohnaseek, as he created two Light swords and launched himself at Alaster. Once again Alaster smirked in amusement, crossing his hands behind his back, he dodged each and every swung of Dohnaseeks swords easily.

Getting riled up and angered with each sword miss and the way he was smirking at him, was getting on his nerves.

Getting fed up, he brought his swords back and swung them in an horizontal strike at Alaster.

Cling!

Only for a giant razor sharp blade to block the two Light weapons. This giant razor sharp blade was formed from his own hand thanks to his power of Organic weaponry; meaning that he can turn almost any bodypart of his into a weapon.

"W-w-what!?" Dohnaseek stuttered in shock, seeing a razor sharp blade form from the man's hand and blocked his attack.

Whilst he was distracted about his blade arm, Alaster created a dark purplish pink sphere from his free hand and brought it to Dohnaseek's face. Dohnaseek seeing the sphere heading towards him, flew back, missing him, but he did not expect the ball to simply fly towards him like a homing missile making his left arm, disappear.

Dohnaseek screamed as his left arm was blown off. Taking advantage of the state of his opponent, Alaster teleported in front of the screaming man, grabbed his head and kneed him in the face making him stumbling back.

"You know..." said Alaster, grabbing him by the neck. "I can just simply end you" his right arm shifted back into normal

"With either a wave of my hand or a snap of my fingers. I can make you disappear from this world and never to be remembered from the minds of others. Now, tell me what are you up to. You and your buddies somewhere here are watching that kid but why, why he special!?" Alaster demanded. Making Dohnaseek face him "Tell me!"

*spit*

Dohnaseek spat at Alaster's face in response. Alaster wipped the spit off of his face before giving Dohnaseek a dark look. Dohnaseek shook in fear and dread at the look that Alaster was giving. Alasters eyes no longer were purple and pink but a dark purple with the sclera gone black. Purple cracks were visible at the corners of his eyes. Dohnaseek could tell, that he was pissed

"You... have the audacity... to do that to me?" Alaster asked, his voice gone demonic. "You dare spit at me! I give you a chance to explain yourself and you do that to me? I did this the easy way, guess i'll do this the hard way then"

Alaster forcfully grabbed onto Dohnaseek's head and began to drain the information that he need out of him. Dohnaseek screamed in pain as his mind felt it was being ripped apart, which it is. Alaster uaing this kind of ability not only gets him of what he wants but also leaves the person who's head just got drained into a crazed broken state. Only a few are able to resist being left in that state.

"Hmmmm, I see..." muttered Alaster scanning the information that he recieved from Dohnaseek and after a few more seconds he finally let go of Dohnaseeks head.
"P-p-p-p-pleas-s-se n-no m-m-m-more..." begged Dohnaseek, clutching his head. Maybe he did it a bit too much with it. Alaster nodded.

"Then allow me to free you from this state of mind"

And with that said, Alaster snapped Dohnaseek's neck, killing him.

"Humph, guess my guess in that Issei kid being a sacred gear user is true then, then that means things are going to be alot more interesting around here" mused Alaster. He then looked at Dohnaseeks corpse.

"Now... what to do with you?...."
Alaster thought. Soon an idea came to Alaster's head, and he couldnt help but gave off a dark chuckle. He now knows exactly what to do now!

Later....

"Hey Azazel, you got a package!" Said a middle aged man gruff looking man with black hair, handing a tall man appearing to be in his twenties with an average build, black hair, golden bangs and black goatee a box.

"Hmmm, wonder who gave me this?" Wondered Azazel. He opened the box, only to reel back in fright at the sight. Inside the box... is Dohnaseek's head.

"W-who!?" The Azazel askes the other man, Baraqiel, who shrugged in response.

"I dont know" spoke Baraqiel "It just appeared at our doorstep, with your name on it"

Azazel nodded at the explaination. He then noticed something, sticking out at, where the left eye was once was. Azazel carefully pulled the object out of the eye socket of the poor dead man, revealing to be a piece of paper with some writing on it. Azazel began reading the letter

Dear Assassel

I caught one of your subordinates attempting to compromise the rask that you gave them

Its best if you kept them on a tighter leash...

Or else...

Signed with a Fuck you and have a nice day!

Alaster

"Who is this Alaster?" Wondered Baraqiel curiously

"I have no idea" answered Azazel

Whoever this Alaster may be, they know that they must be careful, or the same thing that happened to Dohnaseek would happen to them.