Chapter 14

A few minutes later

"Sorry about that" said Rias to Alaster. They were in the clubhouse room, talking to each other as Grayfia and Riser had left shortly a few minutes ago. Beside Rias standing on the side was Akeno, while standing on Alaster's side was Raynare"We didnt know that my fiance was coming here"

"Sounds like you hate him, with a passion" responded Alaster

"You have no Idea"

"Oh? Mind, enlighting me on it?" Alaster asked curiously

"His name is Riser, and he's suppose to be my fiance since my father made a marriage contract with the head of the Phenex clan to marry me and the head of the Phenex clan's son. But-"

"Turns out that said fiance, was a complete asshole with said asshole being stretched too far by a very big lonnnnnnnng barbeque stick up his ass" Alaster joked, interrupting her. Rias laughed at the insult to Riser

"Yeah, that"

Rias then adopted a serious look

"But enough jokes of my fiance. I called this meeting between us to ask a few questions to you"

"Ah, so we're playing 20 questions eh" Alaster shrugged "Fine then, Fire away"

"Just who, no whats important what are you?"

Alaster smiled "Why, I'm Alaster, and I am just a regular human being"

"A rwgular human being wouldn't be possesing this much power" Retorted Rias

"Thats true. Unless said human achieved power by either transcension or, maybe just a gift"

"A gift?"

"You know, being gifted power from someone, or another option... being gifted, ever since you were born"

"And, I suppose you were born with such power?" Rias questioned. Alaster smirked

"Bingo"

"Where to you come from? You seemigly came out of nowhere"

"Oh, I came from the Dimensional Gap"

"Ok..... wait, what!?" Rias gawked, surprising her, Raynare and Akeno with his answer

"I said, I came from the dimensional gap. Been sleeping there for the past.... I don't know. I lost count to be honest"

"Ok, so what are your motives?"

"Nothing much" Alaster shrugged "other than go back to my shop and just sell more games"

"I see" Rias nodded "And one thing, do you have the Super Tegan Gurren Lagaan action figure in your possession!"

Alaster was taken aback by this

"Uhhh.... if I said....Yes?"

"Gimme!" Rias shouted and also pratically begged Alaster. Alaster leaned back in even more surprise as he was still taken aback by the redhead's attitude to him.

"Ummmm, I.... sorta... have it right here?" Alaster said, not knowing what the hell he should say at something like this, as he reached for his hat, and pulled out the figure.

Rias squealed in delight and happiness as she pratically snatched the figure from Alaster's hands and started to rant how great and fantastic the figure is.

"Is she always like this?" Alaster whispered to Akeno, asking her about Rias' reaction

"Sometimes, yes" Akeno answered Alaster, who nodded in understandment.

"Ah, ok" He then turned back to Rias

"So, you're done ranting about your new toy?" Said Alaster, snapping Rias from her ranting

"Uhh, yeah" Rias blushed in embarresment. "Sorry"

"No prob. Anything else?"

"Uhh, no, thats about it"

"Ok then, well, guess thats about it then"

"Seems so" said Rias as both she and Alaster stood up and shook each others hands

"Pleasure meeting you, Rias Gremory"

"Pleasure meeting you too, plus you can call me Rias, also thank you for the free Super Tegan Gurren Lagaan action figure!"

"Sure. No prob"

End.

Sorry about the short chapter, I am litteraly busy with school stuff so I'm gonna be busy with it on Mondays to Fridays. I'll try do my stories when I have free time, such as Wedsndays, when I have half days on that day, and Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are the best opportunities for me to do my stories, so bear with me as I try to update all my stories as well as make new ones.

Don't forget to leave a comment on what you think.

Also, in a few days, I'll be releasing a small preview on my new upcoming story: Grimm Chronicles: Origins, so you'll have an Idea on what its about.

Till next time.