Chapter 7

It is nightime, here in Kuoh, and everyone here is either alseep or just doing whatever they want to at night, well thats the supernatural for ya. At a certains reality breaker's mansion, at his backyard, there is a Blossom tree, but it isnt just any regular Blossom tree, instead of pink petals it has golden sakura petals and the tree itself stood a little higher than a normal Cherry blossom tree would.

Underneath the tree, sat Alaster and in his hand, was a picture. The picture couldnt been seen properly as it is covered in shadows, but Alaster can see it clearly.

"We were the same you and I" Alaster said looking at a photo in his hand with sadness "we born to be together, we were destined to be, just like you said we were inseparable. Then God came and ruined everything, took us away from each other, had you locked up in a seal, while half of my powers were stripped from me, and to make things alot better, he wiped us from the memories of everyone, making us the forgotten ones, dont ya think. You wanted them to fear you, thats why you wanted to destroy the world. Well, I'll be the one to bring about change to the world, They will fear us, you and I, and also Humanity as they too will rise to the top. I will bring about fear and change, I promise you. And I shall finish, what you started".

Alaster looked at the photo one last time, before pocketing it away. As he pocketed the picture, the moonlight shone on if for a few seconds, revealing Alaster holding hands with a young woman with an hourglass figure with F-cups breast, black flowing hair and silver eyes. She wore a black and white dress (Suigintou's dress). On the back of her hand, is a number

666

Next Morning

"Hey! Viser, were running out of MTG cards, go get more in the back!"

"Uuggghhh, you're a slave driver"
"No I'm not, know get back to work"

Viser groan before heading to the back to get some more MTG Cards. It has been 2 days since Alaster had started training Viser on her new abilities that he had given her. So far, he was impressed with her progress. Not even a week and she has already mastered 30 differant Animal powers and to say that he was impressed. He would of thought that she would master 2 or 4 by the end of the day, but he was proven wrong.

Then came the hard part of her training, her Chimera form. It may be powerful but everything has a price. If she doesnt know how to control herself while in this state, then she could go berserk, leaving death and destruction all over.

Training in mastering this ability, took some time yesterday. Everytime she would transform into her chimera form, she would instantly lose it cause of the bloodlust. Countless times she tried but nearly went on a rampage everytime. It was a good thing that, Alaster was nearby to stop her from going too far.

She kept trying until, she finally manage to control herself, but only for five minutes, which was still impressive.

Now, here they are, having a break from training by running the shop.

"Good job Viser!" Praised Alaster, as Viser came out from the back with a box of MTG starter decks. "Just plop then over there, if ya will"

"I swear, I'm gonna beat you up for this"

"No you wont, cause i'll just disintegrate and disappear".

"I swe... wait, what!?"

"The Alaster you are talking to, is just a clone. The real one is somewhere having a bag of Candy"

The clone smiled at Viser, who was staring at the clone with disbelief. He escaped. Again! Just how does he do it! He was with her the whole time!"