Chapter 11

"Ummmmm......hi?" Spoke Alaster, seeing the two girls appear in front of him.

"Ara, it seems koneko was right about him" spoke Akeno, smiling

"I believe so" spoke Rias, looking at Alaster

"Hi ladies" Alaster greeted them, whilst tipping his hat at them "Lovely evening isn't it"

"Why it is, Alaster" said Rias, as she approached him. She then noticed Viser hiding behind Alaster.

"You" Rias said to Viser. Viser squeaked as she try to hide herself behind Alaster

"Stray Devil Viser, why are you here"

"Cause she's with me" Alaster answered Rias question, stepping in front of her.

"Oh?"

"She's with me. Got a problem?"

"She's a Stray Devil. She has killed many innocent. Why would you protect her"

"Cause she's my servant now, and why a killer is with me you ask, it's because i'm kind"

"You show someone like her" Rias turned her gaze to Viser who flinched under it "Kindness?"

"Hey, Everyone deserves a second chance"

"And those who don't?" Questioned Rias.

"They die"

Rias was taken back by this answer.

"We don't need people like them running around, and you must know that don't you"

Rias nodded, agreeing with Alaster. Alaster smirked in amusement

"And here I thought that you were just an Otaku-obssessed little girl"

Rias was taken back by what he said to her. "Ex-cuse me?"

"Oh don't lie or hide about it, you, back at the shop on that day , whilst you were browsing the 'Anime' corner as i would dub that corner of my shop, you stumbled upon one of my most expensive Gundam figurine, but you couldnt buy it cause of the price, oh I could just see them tears rolling off your face, 'oh why! Why were you so expensive, I-"

"I wasnt acting like that!" Rias shouted at him in her defense.

"Why so defensive?"

"Uuuggghhh!"

"Ok relax~, chill girl chill. I jus thought you were more than just an intelligent girl that knows stuff".

Before she could say anything else, an explosion could be heard along with the sounds of glass shattering.

"Mmmm, sounds like the rest of your peerage is in trouble"

"Maybe" responded Rias "Or that their handling the situation rather well"

'Oh you have no idea how wrong you are' Thought Alaster, looking in thr direction of the church.

Inside the church a few moments ago.

"That all you got?" Shouted Issei to Raynare, as he pummeled the last Exorcist allied with Raynare.

A few moments ago, whilst Alaster went off to handle any unexpected guests, they had meanwhile went inside the church. When they went in, there was no one to great them, with the exception of Freed, who they had met inside the church. Once he was beaten by all three of them, they went on, where they stumbled upon Raynare and her group of Ex-exorcist underneath the church in the basement, who had begun the ritual on asia who was crucified to a cross.