Chapter 17

A few minutes of Watching the game later...

"They lost!" Shouted Mittelt in shock "They lost to a fucking Douchebag!"

"He totured that poor chap, forcing her to surrender" said Kalawarner, clearly madden by this.

"As much as I want to forget about this... she's right. That was a dick move made by fried chicken there" said Alaster, getting up.

"Where are you going master?" Raynare asked him

"Going to check the wounded"

Xxxxxxxxx

"Damnit!" Cursed Issei, smashing his fist against the wall of his bedroom. They lost. They lost the match! They lost because he was weak, if only he wasn't weak, if he wasn't that weak then he would have won the game and would have prevented Rias from marrying off to that jerk of a Devil. Now she is going to marry that douchebag.

"Hey, if ya want, you can stop blaming yourself that It was your fault cause your weak and shit. This is soooo cliche!"

Issei turned his head in surprise to see Alaster, leaning off the door to the room.

"Alaster!" Issei said in Surprise

"One and only" responded Alaster as he stopped leaning off the door. "Now, the problem. You think you guys lost cause your weak?"

"Yeah" Issei looked down "If only I-"

*Slap*

Issei was taken aback when Alaster took him by his chin and slapped him. Very hard.

"W-wha!?"

"Listen Oppai boy! You. Are not weak! You have potential, you have the potential to be strong. Very strong. Now, I know, that whatever the heck happened in that arena, forget it! Being defeated, has its benefits. You lose, you cry about it, boo hoo, shut up and act like a man! You survive this trivia so that you can learn, from it. Learn from your mistakes, learn from your defeat so that you can improve yourself and become stronger, and only through that, will you become truly strong!"

Issei looked at Alaster, before replying

"Thanks. I needed that"

"Yar yar" Alaster waved his hand at Issei

"Now come on" he motioned for him to follow him. "Lets go"

"Go where?" Issei asked him. He smirked

"Why, to get back your girlfriend of course!"

"Wait, what!" Issei said shock

"What are you? Dumb? We're going to get your girlfriend back"

"B-bu!-"

"Ohh, would you shut the fuck up about it, now come on lets go already!"

"But how are we suppose to get back Rias if we don't know where they are!?"

"Simple. I've sorta stole something from that maid, who's cunt is too cold that your dick shall freeze upon contact, that would get us inside the party. Now lets Party crash this Bitch!"