Chapter 1

The Dimensional Gap, a place that lies in between worlds, a place of vibrant colors mostly purple swimming around giving it a beautiful look. Beautiful as it may be, it is not a place where an ordinary person can survive, no. This place can kill a person and anything else within seconds after being expose to the 'nothingness' around it, unless said person is protected by a magical protection.

And you're all wondering who would survive in a beautiful yet harsh place like this, only two beings of magical power can. Great Red the True Dragon and Ophis the infinite Dragon god. These beings are the only ones capable of surviving the Dimensional Gap-

*gun cocking*

Ummm, actually there is another who can survive the Endless void here, and that person has just materialized a gun and is making it point at me, the author of this story!

*gun cocking*

Anyway, on a floating island in the Dimensional Gap, slept a massive red Western Dragon with a horn on its snout and has two sets of wings.

"Finally some peace and quiet once in a while and a place for some naptime"

This is Great Red, also known as the True Red Dragon God Emperor, True Dragon, and the Dragon of Dragons, a very powerful Dragon in his own right. With his strength he can destroy the entirety of the Underworld or even the world as we know it. Either way he is the most powerful being out there with Ophis being the only one who could stand up to him...

....and there is one other person who is able to stand up to the Great Apocalypse Dragon.

And that person has just thrown a shuriken 10km away from the sleeping dragon and is heading straight for him.

"Oooh, what is it now!" Great red grumbled in anger, cracking open an eye. Seeing the small object heading towards him, he did nothing but move a floating piece of debris and simply blocked it.

Curious at the object he flipped the rock over to have a look at it. He narrowed his eyes Dangerously at the shuriken embedded in the rock. Before Great Red could realise whats happening.

*booooooommmm*

The shuriken exploded, in a nuke exploding fashion.

Great Red cried in pain as he was sent flying from the blast. He was sent tumbling into a nearby floating rock, obliterating it into many smaller pieces of rock. Great Red flapped his massive wings in order to stop himself from being sent flying any further and keep himself afloat in the air.

Great Red growled in anger and frustration. Only one person that he knew, would have the right mind to do something like that, and that person is in his right mind, even though hes a complete lunatic.

A few miles away from Great Red, sitting casually on a piece of floating rock eating ice cream while listening to music with his headphones.

He is a young man, with a height of 5'2 he has black hair with purple and pink strands in them, hetorchromaic eyes (purple and pink) and he wore a purple frock jacket, pink shirt and blue slim fit chinos.

"Alaster!" Great Red shouted in anger. Alaster looked at Great Red owlishly before a grin erupted from his face.

"Hi! Great Red! How are you!" Alaster shouted with a happy face whilst waving at the Dragon who seethed in anger.

"How am I! You fuckin Nuked me!"

"*mock gasp* Me? Nuke you. Silly Dragon, I was only trying to wake your scaly lazy ass up! Now Why would I do something like that?"

"Because your the onlt Lunatic that I know of who would!"

Alaster made a sad face "But-"

"Enough Jokes, Alaster! Your time of Making 'fun' has come to an end"

"But.... But I like having fun!"

"Just Die!" Great Red breathed in before unleashing a massive fireball at Alaster. Alaster mearily smirked in amusement before raising a finger up, pointing it at the massive fireball heading his way. Before the attack could even touch Alaster however, the massive fireball suddenly dissapeared from view.

"Tch! Damn your abilites!"

"Wha!?, you jealous?"

"like hell I give a damn!"

Great Red flapped his wings and flew towards Alaster, quickly preparing for another breath attack. Alaster casually stood up and began walking towards the Dragon...

Whilst walking on midair. Great red unleashed another breathe attack at Alaster, only for Alaster to respond to the incoming threat by creating a giant glass mirror in front of him that reflected the attack back at Great Red.

Great red crossed his arms in an 'x' formation but even that didnt prevent him from feeling pain from his own attack.

"Gaaaaahhh!" Great Red was sent flying from his own attack sending him crashing into another floating rock and into the next one behind it.

"Damn you, human! You and your fucking Reality bending shit!"

"What! Whats wrong with my abilities! You guys are mean! Why you guys think my powers are sone sort of cheat code!"

"Because they are, and stop staring at me like that!" Great Red shouted, not liking the look that Alaster is giving him.

"Just, why are you here anyway"

"Aawww, can't I not visit an old friend of mine?"

"I'm not your old friend, seriously why are you here"

"Mmmm, I dont know myself"

Great Red facevaulted at his response.

"Besides, I came to get something here"

"And that is...?"

"My shit, cause i'm hightailing the fuck outta here!-"

Great Red let out a sigh of relief. Thank god, he has finally decided to move out. He knew sooner or later that the Dimensional Gap would not s with the immortal man.

"And cartwheeling my way to the Human world!"

*glass cracking*

A look of horror appeared on Great Red's face. Oh god! If he's gonna start living in the human realm after all these years. Great Red didnt know why but he fealt really bad for the Devils, Fallen angels and Angels that would stand in the, he quote 'Mad God's' way. They have no idea, the infinite possibilities that Alaster can do. Everywhere he goes, lets just say Chaos and Discord is left by the Mad God, but not the sort of Chaos everyone would be thinking about.

"Sooooo.... see ya you big lizard!"
"Wait what about your-"

"No worries, I got them" he showed the Dragon his already packed bag. Great Red blinked in confusion. Oh yeah, he forget he could do that trick.

Great Red blinked once again. One minute he saw Alaster smirking at him, the next he saw nothing but an empty spot and a dimensional tear in its place.

Great Red didnt now why, but...

Seems things are going to be alot interesting now that Alaster has finally stopped taking a nap in the Dimensional Gap, and has left for the Human world.

He has a feeling, that shits about to go down and if Alaster were thinking about it, he would be thinking shit about to go up not down. Great Red sweatdropped at that. No wonder why hes mad.