Chapter 5

"Uggghhh! Who knew running a store could be that stressful!" Alaster said to himself, whilst he was walking down the sidewalk of a street.

As you can guess Alaster had decided to ditch his job, well not 'ditch' his job as in quitting it, but mearily just replaced himself with a Bio clone with a few changes to him. He changed the clone's hair from a black with purple strands to a mint color and his clones heterochromaic eyes to normal blue eyes. Once that was done, he had the clone take his place at the shop, while he ditch it and went for a break from work.

And now, here he is, walking down the street with a bag of sweets in his hand.

"Damn, I really need to ask them how they do the sweets" mutttered Alaster, tasting the caramel in his mouth. He definetaly need to ask them how they make such delicious treats! Thats right people, the great Mad God has a thing for sweets and other treats.

Right now, Alaster isnt doing anything but walking around, getting away from work. Instead of his usual clothing, this time he was wearing, something casual for today; a puple fancy coat, black vest with a blue tie and a dark blue shirt inside and grey pants (kuo amatsuka clothing) and to top it off, a purple top hat on his head.

Do you think its weird to see someone dressed soo formally walking down the street wearing it as if it were everyday clothes. To you guys, yes, but to Alaster? Nope, he doesnt give two shits about other peoples opinions.

"Now what to do, what to do..." Alaster thought to himself, all while humming a happy tune.

He was so engrossed in thinking of what to do next, that he took a left turn...

and straight inside an abandon building. It wasnt until he was inside that he noticed two things.
1. He is in an abandon building and that it is dark inside

2. There is the smell of...

Blood

Alaster narrowed his eyes at that. He was about to quickly turn and walk away when he heard faint movement in the dark.

"I can smell something disgusting but I can smell something delicious. Is it sweet? Or is it sour?" Came a low voice from the shadows. Even with how low the voice is speaking, Alaster could tell that it is a females'

"The only thing that smells bad, is you" responded Alaster turning to face where the voice came from. He was refering to how this place is filled with the stench of blood. Out of the shadows came a topless young woman with long black hair and and a voluptuous figure. Slowly, the sounds of heavy footsteps could be heard and the next thing that appears out of the shadows was the rest of her body with the lower body being a monster with four fat legs with claws.

".......Da fuck are you?" Alaster said after a few seconds of looking her over

"Your worst nightmare!" The monstwr screeched and with that she was about to leap right at him when...

"Hold up!" Alaster raised his hand, and surprisingly the creature stopped her attack.

"First of all, what is this?" Said Alaster, his hands open and his palms at a 45° angle. "I mean, like" his hand pointing at her "Really, Really girl, that what you do, so basically you dress up as a slutty ass monster girl and just rape the shit out of trespassers"

"W-what!" Asked the woman not believing what she was hearing

"A-a-a! Dont deny it! You smear this place with blood to attract people to you, you slut!" Alaster said, now pointing a finger at

"How dare you!-"

"Omg! Is that a manitcore's tail!" Shouted Alaster in mock horror, trying looking at her behind from his angle "Jeez, you're one serious slut, taking it to the next level"