Chapter 9

"Hey Issei!"

"Ahhh! Alaster!"

Issei squeaked in surprise as Alaster appeared from a Dimensional Tear.

"A-alaster, you can-"

"Yes, yes" Alaster waved his hand "I can use magic"

"So, your not human?"

Alaster laughed at Issei's answer

"Me? Not Human? Oh, I'm human alright"

"Your Human!" Said Issei in surprise. He would have thought that Alaster was another devil, but him being human, then that means...

"Oh, and If your wondering if i'm a wizard or something. Nope, your dead wrong"

Issei made a WTF face at Alaster. How did he knew what he was thinking about!

"Say... where's that Nun girl?"

At the mention of Asia, Issei's face became sadden.

"They took her"

"Huh?" Alaster looked at Issei questionably.

"A Fallen angel took her"

Ahh. So thats how.

"Hmmm, they must have kept whoever has an extra reserve, or... maybe he/she came around by chance" Alaster mused. "They're getting clever, staying in groups in case I came around. Clever, but not clever enough"

"Wait, what do you mean by 'when you came around'?"

"A story for another time" Alaster waved him off.

"Where you going?" Asked Alaster, as Issei was about to walk off

"Asia needs my help"

"And what?" Spoke Alaster "What are you going to do next after you find her. You just gonna storm your way in and rescue the damsel in distress? You, don't even know what you are dealing with"

"I don't care, I-"

"If you want to save her so badly, then get your 'king' to help you"

"Yeah, your right, I should ask her"

"And If she says no, then I'll help"

"Wait, you will!" Asked Issei in shock

"Yeah, I'll find where they are, and I'll tell ya, just meet me at the shop if your king says no"

Issei nodded. As Alaster was about to leave, via Dimensional tear, Issei stopped him

"Wait, why do want to help"

Alaster stop and gave him an amused look

"Clever. To tell you the truth, I have absolute no idea why"

Issei face-faulted at his response

"Then why-!"

"Dont ask me!" Alaster pointed to himself "Even I dont know!"

Abandoned Church

".....Raynare......Raynare!"

"Ugh.... huh?" Raynare groaned as she slowly opened her eyes to see her Fallen buddies looking at her with worry.

The first Fallen angel was a tall and buxom woman with long, navy blue hair that obscured her right eye and brown eyes.

Her attire consisted of a violet, trenchcoat-like top with a wide collar, a matching miniskirt, and black heeled shoes. The trenchcoat top was open at her chest, giving view to her breasts and cleavage. She also wore a gold necklace around her neck.