Chapter 3

"Lets make the impossible, Possible!" ~ Alaster.

The next morning, Alaster was in his shop, doing his duties as a shopkeeper; standing behind this counter and whatever; billing the customers on their goods, re organizing stuff, recommmend stuff to this person and that, etc. To say it was a very tiring job, well the only one who could tire him out completely would be Trihexa, but shes sealed away at the moment.

"Thank you! Please come again!" Alasted said to a customer, who had bought a Civilization 5 game for Pc.

The reason, being for him being a Shopkeeper of a Game store, is to help him keep a low around here. Since this place is a hotspot for supernatural activity, if he were to just casually stroll in and start doing shit, then the other factions would notice and major alarms bells would be set off. Sooner or later he'll become a threat in there eyes from just doing something stupid.

Not soon after he waved his next customer away, did Issei had walked back into the store once more.

"Hey! Issei!" Alaster called out, gaining the pervert's attention

"Oh, hi, ummm..."

"Alaster" Alaster said "Sorry if I gave you my name yesterday"

"No, its ok" said Issei

"So, did you let her see it, that necklace that she bought, did she gawk at you in amazement at such a gift? Hmmm" Alaster smirked teasingly at Issei. Issei's eyes widen before settling into a downcast look.

"Ummm, she.... we... sorta broke up" Issei lied to Alaster. Alaster gasped

"Oh lord, I feel so sorry!" Apologized alaster as he brought the boy into a hug.

"H-hey let me-"

"It must hurt, does it? To have your heart broken into a million pieces, to have your turned upside down but will never become the right way up again, who is this girl and i'll beat her to a pulp!"

"Hey, Alaster calm down, i'm fine!"

"No your not! Your shedding tears of sadness!"

"I'm not!"

After what Issei felt like an hour, Alaster finally let go of Issei

"So, your not mad about it?" Alaster asked him. Issei shook his head.

"Maybe she's not the type of person that I'm looking for"

"True, maybe some day for you, the one you truly seek would come to you one day, or even better waiting for you".

Issei nodded in understandment. Maybe someday he'll find the one.

"Anyways, I have a shop to run, and dont you have a class?"

"Oh crap!" Shouted Issei looking at the clock on the wall behind Alaster. He only has 6 mins to boot. "I gotta go, see ya!"

"Hey Issei catch!"

Alaster tossed a book at Issei, which he manage to catch.

"Just to brighten up your day"

Issei nodded. Thanking Alaster for the book, he booked it, back to school before class once again begins.

Later

"Boy! That candy store sure does sell some nice treats!"

We find Alaster once again walking in the park, eating what appears to be a bag of sweets in his hand.

"Damn, I gotta ask how do they do their lollipops" muttered Alaster, removing the wrappings from the lollipop before plopping it into his mouth.

It was then that suddenly, he felt the same dark energy as before but this time it is not alone.

"Devil" muttered Alaster. He quickly made his way to the source just in time to see a middle aged fallen angel man wearing a pale violet trenchcoat over a white dress shirt with a matching ascot, black pants and shoes, and a black fedora fighting the same red head girl from yesterday. A few feet from the girl was Issei once again, only this time he aint dead, just wounded.

"Hmmm, maybe I should help" thought Alaster, but he decided against that. "Naa, she got this"

Soon the fedora wearing man soon fled the field, leaving the girl and Issei the only ones left.

"I may not be able to step in right now" He looked at the direction of were the fallen angel had fled to. "But maybe I can do a few things behind the background"

A full on grin appeared on his face as he thought of what to do next. With that in mind, he opened up a dimensional tear behind him once again before disappearing completely from view.

What he did not see, was a ceratin black cat hiding up on a tree, and in the distance, a woman in dark grey robes with twin sickles in her hands and on her back 2 pairs of greyish white wings that radiate a cloud color miasma from it.