Chapter 8

Somewhere in the Sahara Desert

Raynare tumbled to the ground as she landed to the sandy ground. She groaned as she got up and looked around. Great, she's in a desert, in the middle of nowhere. Thats fantastic!

"Actually, if your wondering  where you are, we are in the middle of the Sahara desert, maybe"

Raynare quickly spun herself around to see Alaster, coming out of a dimensional tear behind him.
Raynare was about to say something but was cut off by Alaster, who somehow knew what she was about to say next.

"If your wondering how I survived your little rage quit back there, I simply altered reality itself so that when you impaled me with them spears of yours, lets say that I wasnt even there, well I was there, but at the same time not there because.... its complicated, you wouldnt understand" Alaster wave his explaination off

"Ok... that answers my other question" She formed a Light spear in her hand "Just tell me,  who are you? Are you even human?"

Alaster chuckled at her question

"Am I really? Babe, you already know the answer to your question"

"So, you're not human?"

Alaster face-palmed

"I am human, duh. You feel anything, demonic, hmmm, or anything angelic in me" Alaster questioned her

Raynare thought about what he said. He's right. There are no traces of Demonic, Angelic or even a single drop of youkai in him. He's right, he is human, its just that, the energy she's feeling in him right now...

Is something dark, dangerous and psychotic.

She felt a shiver crawl up her back. Her instincts are telling her to run, run from this madman, but she couldn't.

"Relax" Spoke Alaster, seeing her form shaking a little "I just wanna talk"

"About what!" Shouted Raynare, forming a Light spear in her hand

"Just curious as to why you would want an innocent girl, thats all"

"Thats none of your buisness"

"Is it?" Alaster asked her, an amusing smile on his face "Or is it because of her sacred gear?"

"What, how did you-"

"While I was smashing your friends head in, I had a look at his memories, turns out your the ones pulling the strings here, just to get the nun's Sacred gear and for what?"

"Thats none of your buisness!"

"Is it?" Questioned Alasted with a raised eyebrow "Is it because of power? Well, it certainly must be, isn't everyone dreaming of stuff like that power these days, is it to be recognised by your superiors, or is it to be loved"

"Stop it"

"Or maybe it is both. You both desire to be loved and recognised. Oh, poor little angel, you desired to be loved and recognised, well maybe its because that your weak, Maybe thats why you arent being recognised by your superiors, because your weak! And being unloved, is because of the fact that your weak that you cannot become stronger yourself!"

"I SAID STOP IT!"

Raynare screamed at him in anger and rage, with the intent to kill him as she charged at him, a Light spear in hand. Alaster smiled before dodging her attacks

"STAY STILL!" Screamed Raynare, as she thrust her Light spear foward but Alaster, seeing it coming dodged to the left, he then grabbed a hold of her arm. He then threw her over him him and into the ground in front of him. Alaster tried to stomp her head in but raynare rolled over to the side and quickly flew back a few feet before Alaster could smash her back to the ground with a HammerFist.

Alaster calmly stared at Raynare as his Hammerfist morphed into a Four rocket Bio-missile launcher. He aimed it at Raynare before firing 6 rockets at her. Raynare dodged the missiles as they exploded where she was used to be, unfortuantly due to the smoke screen created by the explosions, she didnt see Alaster firing a seventh missile at her as it came through the smokescreen and right at her. She didnt even have a second to dodge it as made impact with her, sending her flying straight to the ground.

Raynare growled in pain as she got up. She looked up to see Alaster calmy walking towards her, growling she created Light spear in her hand and threw it into the air. Alaster watched curiously as the Light spear ascended into the sky. The spear then exploded in the air, creating many minature light spears as they descended towards the ground.

Alaster didnt even faze at this, as he calmy took off his hat and reached into it and from it he pulled out an Umbrella. He unfolded the umbrella as the minature light spears came crashing down to the ground, kicking up dust and smoke in the process.

Raynare smirked in victory, thinking that she had got him, only to be proven wrong

"Nice trick" complimented Alaster as he appeared behind her "but that aint enough to stop me"

He took a hold of her shoulder as purple lightning coursed through her body. She screamed in pain.

"Since you desire power, allow me to give it to you"

Raynare continued to scream as Purple lightning continue to coursed through her entire body. Through the pain, she felt herself becoming, stronger and more powerful than before. Before long the pain became too bearable for her, that she soon lost consciousness.

End.