Chapter Forthy: Lucy

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Ano?!?!?!"

"Good evening po. Sorry for the inconvenience but i ask Lucy if i can join you on dinner?"

"A-h oo naman po Mam, naku pasensya na po ha at toyo lang po ang naihanda ko at itlog na pula"

"No worries po i bring something po. Ahm, manong pakibigay na lang and join us also"

They started to eat their dinner. Pia ks just simple girl, she didn't grow up brat instead she loves to be on the people who's really in need. She was so charitable at her young age. After a few hours of eating, talking and laughing they're all done.

"Thank you so much for having me and allowed me to join you on dinner"

"Naku wala po yun Mam Pia. Eh nakakahiya nga po eh"

"It's ok po. I enjoyed Toyo and Red egg ha"

They all burst into laughter.

"I need to go. Thank you again Mr and Mrs Torres"

"Wala po yun Mam Pia. Ingat po paguwi"

"Ahm Nay, Tay ihatid ko lang po si Mam Pia"

"No need Lucy, i'm with my driver naman and i can take care of myself"

"Naku, marami pong loko loko dito Mam baka po mapagtripan pa kayo"

"Alam niyo ba Mam Pia yang batang yan eh napakatapang kaya walang bumabastos diyan o kahit na sino sa mga kasama niya" Her Tatay says proudly

"Really? Ok so if your insisted then shall we?"

"Ah sige po tara na po"

And they walk until they reach the car of Pia.

"Lucy would you please tell to your parents my Thank you?"

"Naku Mam Pia nakakarami na po kayo sa kakathank you niyo. Kami na po ang nahihiya eh" She smiled.

"Call me Pia na lang ok?"

"Po? Di po ba parang nakakahiya naman po. Amo ko po kayo"

"You're not working for me, sa Parents ko kayo nagwowork so don't call me Pia. Feeling ko kasi ang tanda ko na"

She smiled "Sige ba"

Pia held her hands "Friends?"

"Friends" And they shake hands.

After that, they become friends as in Best of friends! Every time her parents is not in their house at dinner she use to join the family of Lucy. Their relationships bind stronger as years go by. They share secrets. They are always together morning until evening. When they finish their Grade 12, Lucy's mother died because of Cancer. The family of Pia help them in the medication of her Nanay but the sickness didn't cure. It was the most painful for Lucy. His Tatay still working at the hacienda of Campos and since College is expensive she stop and finds work for his Father and her to live but Pia didn't allow her to do and since she graduated Valedictorian again in their class she take exams in some universities to get a scholarship. And the odds are in her favour, almost all of her exam got a passing grade. She took business administration at FEU with Pia. Her to three years in College was perfectly great until another painful event happen to her again, her Tatay died due to heart attack. Her world break into smaller pieces, the two gifts that God gave her is now lost. After a two weeks of grief she is now back in the reality of life that she's alone. Pia is still on her side and now she's living at Campos house. They become closer and treated each other as sister. One year of their last stage in college has done, they graduated same as the year to the graduation of Rich, Dawn, Andrea and Mark. Lucy work at the business of the Campos. She is the Executive Assistant of Pia and Pia is now the COO of Campos Corporation at their branch in the Philippines.