Author's Note

Author's note

 you should know that i wrote the story, but I co created it with @saloniii_s so make sure to check her out okay, she takes credit for this story as well. 

I REALLY HOPE YOU BABIES LIKE THE STORY, MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND TELL PEOPLE ABOUT SPARROWS. We have been working really hard on it and we both wanted to bring something new to fanfic, mostly in the context of it and the interest's and complexities of the characters. 

ALSO SOMETHING IMPORTENT- some chapters have songs to play. when you see the words (play now) you go to the youtube video provided and click play. Now this is recomended but optional, but it adds a huge element to what you are reading and I encourage you to do so. A lot of the times the characters are listening to the songs. Also I make polyvore's for the characters outfits sometimes. so a link will be provided when I do!

LASTLY, If any of you where wondering, I picture Marine (played by Shailene Woodley) to look like Shailene in "The Spectacular Now", she looks very young and makeup free in that movie and I think it represent's Marine very well.

I hope you all tresure our storyxx 

Cover credit: http://harrystalin.tumblr.com/

what are standing around for babies start readin chickin's