● F O R T Y T W O ●

[EDITED]

Y'all, before anything else (AND BEFORE I FORGET). PleeeeeaaaZseeeee reAd  Yoongo's stories Stuck" & "Meow" Give'er some love y'all. ❤️❤️❤️ 

O YEA AND SHE MADE THIS FAN ART AND I'M JUST IN LOVE WITH THIS AND Y'ALL OMG JUST FOLLOW HER BCUZ SHE'S LEGIT AMAZE. TY <3

_________________________________________________________  

"Yoongi, it's already noon! wake up!!" Jimin lays on top of the huge lump under the sheets, and it was Yoongi.

"I don't wanna." Yoongi says, peeking his head out to look at Jimin. Jimin's nose scrunched up as he fanned the air 

"Jesus Christ, hyung. Your morning breath is horrible." he coughs. Yoongi gave him a glare and smirked before pulling Jimin beside him, "Horrible eh? alright then."

He says before exhaling his breath right on his face. 

Jimin pushes his face away and gasps for air "OH MY GOD THAT COULD KILL A HUMAN."  

"Yeah, yeah."

"There's a thing called toothbrush Yoongs."

"What? are you a dentist now?"

"I will if you don't get your ass off of bed and brush your teeth."

"I ain't getting up from this bed." Yoongi smirks "And you're not gonna make me babe." 

Jimin purses his lips before standing up and going to the bathroom. Yoongi chuckled before settling himself back to sleep. Before he could even slumber, Jimin jumped on top of him and something dripped on his nose. 

"What the fu-" 

"if you're not going to brush your teeth, then I will." Jimin says holding up his toothbrush with the toothpaste already on it.

Yoongi raises an eyebrow before scoffing "You're not serious right?"

"Open your mouth."

"oh my God, is it really that bad?"

"YES. NOW OPEN YOUR MOUTH." Jimin says shoving the toothpaste in his mouth. Yoongi screamed but Jimin still kept brushing his teeth, Getting all over his tongue, his teeth, probs his gums, literally everything. 

Yoongi made a sign that he needed to spit it out and Jimin smiled before holding a basin in front of him. Yoongi spit the paste out and glared at Jimin "You're unbelievable."

"I know." Jimin giggled handing him a cup of tap water. after Yoongi gargled and spit out the water, Jimin started brushing his teeth again without warning.

and there they go again, Yoongi practically screaming his lungs out and Jimin brushing the shit out of Yoongi's mouth.

Jimin laughs at how Yoongi was screaming so loud but Yoongi glared at him. As soon as Jimin took the toothbrush out he spat on Jimin's face.

"Oh- SERIOUSLY YOONGI."

Yoongi spits the remaining paste in his mouth before laughing at Jimin softly. Jimin wiped his face with a towel and wiped Yoongi's mouth as well before returning everything to the bathroom. 

Jimin comes out of the bathroom and climbs on the bed beside Yoongi who was half asleep. 

"You're hopeless." Jimin shakes his head before stroking Yoongi's hair.

-- 

a couple of minutes later, a knock on the door was heard and the maid went inside. 

"E-Excuse me, may I excuse Mr. Min?"

"Ah.. he's asleep right now.. why, what is it?"

"He has a visitor." the maid says, Jimin looked at Yoongi sleeping peacefully before sighing. He tried his best getting Yoongi's arms off of him without waking him up and rolled off of bed.

He followed the Maid downstairs where he saw a middle aged man, examining the portraits around the walls. Jimin's eyes widened as he noticed he almost looked exactly like Yoongi. well.. an older version of Yoongi.

He slowly walked up to him and coughed to get his attention, "Uhm.. excuse me."

The man turned around swiftly as he was expecting Yoongi, but was a little surprised to see Jimin instead. "Ah, it's just you." He crosses his arms before looking upstairs "Yoongi's asleep isn't he?"

Jimin gulped before nodding "Y-Yes he is." 

"Park Jimin right?"

Jimin nodded, Who the fuck is this guy?

"Let me introduce myself." He started, "I'm Min YoonSoo." 

"I'm Yoongi's father."

_________________________________________________________ 

 idek.   

  Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: