● T H I R T Y T H R E E ●

sorry, this chapter kinda sucks and is actually very short.
I guess you can call this a filler, idk.

love yall.
_____________________________________________________

"What do you want, Jungkook?" Yoongi asks in a low and raspy voice. Clearly no emotion written on it at all.

"I wanted to talk to you about something that I've been wanting to do ever since."

Yoongi doesn't say anything and listens

"And I've made up my mind for this." Jungkook giggled

...

"And what is that?" Yoongi asks

Jungkook just smirked at Yoongi.

"I'm quitting."

"Then leave. I don't need you here." Yoongi chuckled bitterly

"And I'm bringing Jimin with me." Jungkook crosses his arms. Yoongi's eyes widened as he sat up quickly. His heartbeat stopped and he felt his gut falling into some never ending pit.

"What?"

"I'm bringing Jimin home with me to Busan." He repeated, "And he seems he wants to go with me anyway too."

Yoongi sat there in silence, he doesn't want Jimin to leave. Ever.
But what if Jimin does. He can't stop him.

'He's not happy here anyway right?'
'He's happier with Jungkook, anyway.'

'...I don't need him.' He thought

"Then go!" Yoongi snaps "Take him for all I care! Get him and yourself the fuck out of my sight!" He slightly yelled "I don't fucking need you two in my life anyway!"

"And we will! we don't need you in ours either." Jungkook huffed before leaving his room. Yoongi just stared at the spot where Jungkook stood mindlessly. He didn't notice there were tears already streaming down his cheeks non-stop. He puts his face on his hands, letting all his tears out. He's never cried for someone this much ever since his mom left him.

-

Jimin sat on the gazebo alone this time~ he was actually thinking about something earlier but now he's just remembering stupid things

"Do YoU fUckiNg kNow HoW lonG I waiTed?!" Yoongi whined "ForEver!"

Jimin chuckled, remembering how actually funny Yoongi acted when he was drunk.

He remembered feeling small tiny drops of tears on his arm before seeing Yoongi crying. He remembered wiping them away gently with the back of his finger and Yoongi would just automatically scoot closer to him before wraps his arms around his waist

Just rethinking about it made Jimin's heart sink and feel a weird feeling in his stomach.

"I'm sorry." he said softly

"I was mean and horrible.. And, you d-didn't deserve any of that."

..."Forgive me, Jimin."

"oh God.. I.. I like you, Jimin." Yoongi muttered "I like you so much, I might even love you!"

"And I can't help myself but feel jealous whenever you and Jungkook do the sweet shit that I want to do with you!"

"....yeah, whatever. Sit down."

"A-Are you s-sure--"

"Just fucking eat already dickwad!"

"Y-YAH! CAN YOU PLEASE LEARN HOW TO KNOCK!" Jimin yelled.

"This is my home, I can barge in to any room whenever I want." Yoongi says, shooting him a glare "plus the door was open, you didn't even lock it."

"That still gives you no excuse not to knock!" Jimin hissed, Yoongi just rolls his eyes.

Remembering all of this made Jimin's heart flutter. He'd smile goofily like an idiot while remembering everything he did with Yoongi.
He somehow admires how Yoongi can be when he was mad.

When he was all soft,
When he was sweet.

He thought of every little thing about him

how his eyes are beautiful brown orbs, how his vibrant mint hair compliments his fair sugary white complexion, how cute his lips curve when he smiles, how he's so adorable when he sleeps, how precious he is when he's showing off kindness, and basically he just sorta fell in love with everything good about Yoongi.

Big or small.

He's forgotten about what ever happened to them at first- it's like it never mattered.

And these feelings just give off more weird feelings in his stomach.
He's not in love is he?

'Nah.'

'I must.. probably just miss him.'

....but it's not normal to think of him this much.

But before he could think any further, Jungkook was running up to him quickly.

"JIMIN-AH!"

"I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!" Jungkook yells excitedly-

T O B E C O N T I N U E D
_____________________________________________________

Did the 'to be continued' seem dramatic? Lmao idk I wanted to try it out loool.

I TOLD YALL THIS CHAPTER SUCKS.

Y'all probs hate me rn LMAOOOOO

But trust me, I KNOW WHAT IM DOING.

and I'm rlly bad at making characters fall in love ok.

so

IM SORRY. LOL

Guess who can make medias now tho- amaright. <3 :')

Thanks for reading, this potato appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・:
•M•