● F I V E ●

A week has already passed since I woke up from this darn cell. That Mint haired guy, (who was called Mr, Min by everyone.) always comes in once a day just to give me his leftovers, which is completely useless since he still never takes off my chains.

One thing I learned, is that he's a very impatient guy, he'll hit me whenever I don't answer quickly to his questions, or spill/throw the leftovers on me instead. He wears huge rings that makes a mark whenever he hits my face all the time.

Its also been a week and I've been getting a bunch of bruises and cuts on my face, and also on my (never ending) aching arms and legs, and he always leaves slamming the door. Which is just really fucking rude.

Jungkook however, we became really close. He's really fun to talk to, and he would always come by with food followed by a drink. He would check on me whenever he was on a break or had the day off. Heck, I would be dead by now if it weren't for him.

He was the only decent company I had, he's the one who treats my cuts and bruises. He's nice, caring, sweet, he never backs down on a promise, selfless, (he almost got caught just by visiting me!) and maybe.. a little cute to me sometimes.

He of course, works for that little Mint haired beast. He is hired as some body guard or something. But all he really does is stand by in some post and is expected to be there all day. Its either he stands in the field with the itchy grass all day, or the main door where basically.. It's really boring and you get monitored strictly when inside. Its a pain he admits but he really owes that guy. He pays Jungkook a good amount of money which he spends for his family and for his food and bills. So.. He's a really good guy.

• • • • • • • •

I was really unaware of the time passing by as I stay inside the cell.. It was so dark and the room was dimly lit. There were no windows at all and the only thing you can see here is a table, a few more chains by the sides and a weak lightbulb.

For once I was starting to miss the sun's light. Or to be able to move at my own will without chains restraining me.

My body began aching again and I wanted to change my position, but for now I just simply cant. I felt too weak. It was so cold, and lonely.. Not to mention It was dead-quiet.

I really wanted Jungkook to come back soon. I was craving for some company and someone I could talk to at least.

I lower my head down as I wait for what seemed like hours. Later on I heard soft taps from the shoes outside echoing around the halls outside, It grows louder and louder as I hear a creak from the door.

I lift my head up with excitement and a huge smile on my face as I expect Jungkook to start greeting me or baby me with all the snacks and drinks he brought.

But my smile quickly faded as I saw not, Jungkook, nor Mr. Min, but another man with light brown hair. He had a blank look on his face and had sunglasses on. He seems like another attractive young man. I looked at him confused but he simply looks around and lands his finger the earpiece he was wearing. "Base to V. I repeat, Base to V. Over." he mumbled.

a small sound came from his earpiece, like the person was somewhat yelling at him. I couldn't make it out, but I could tell the man who was speaking must be really annoyed.

He takes off his earpiece for a moment while the earpiece was making noise and waits for the voice to lower down. After the voice finally stopped he puts them back on. "Roger that." he turns the earpiece off.

Fixing his blazer and adjusting his neck tie with expressions on his face like he's in some action movie,  the man finally walks up in front of me. bending down on one knee, he rests his arm on top of it and takes of his glasses. He licks his dry lips and opens his mouth. "Excuse me, sir. Mr. Min, would like to see you." his voice was incredulously deep, well.. Not that deep, but surprising for a man like him. I started stare at him for a couple of seconds.. I don't know if this is either weird or kinda cool

He then knelt his other knee down "SO HOW WAS MY ENTRANCE?? WAS IT GOOD? DID I LOOK COOL? Was there something on my head when I walked in? Did I look alright?" he suddenly asks out of nowhere.

I look at him confused. "uh no.. your entrance was fine..?" I sweat. He lets out a sigh of relief and gives me a rectangular smile. "Good. I've been working on it for a month now." he stood up and started taking the chains off of my wrists. He grabs both of my hands and help me up, a whimper escaped my mouth when we both hear a small crack coming from my legs when I finally stand for the first time in days.

"W-Whoops."

"It's fine."

"Thank you.." I say as I rub my wrists again. "You're welcome." he smiles again.

Eh.. He seems like a really nice guy.
He helps me walk out the door. I was so glad to finally exit the dreadful cell. my bare feet touch the cold stone ground as we climb up the stairs and open the second door. A blinding light hits my eyes, followed by a gush of wind greeting me. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I really missed the smell of fresh grass and dirt, the sun's light warming my body, the sound of trees swaying from the wind.

I open my eyes and adjusts to the suns light. "I'm out.. I'm finally out." I utter with joy. "I missed this.." I sigh as another tear escaped through my eyes and streamed down my cheek. I wipe it away quickly and smile widely. The man just stares at me and smiles.

"Geez, how long have you really been in there? it's only been a week." he chuckles.

I let out a giggle and taking another deep breath."a week?" I ask as he nods.. I smile and sigh whilst looking around.

"It felt like it's been forever." 

_________________________________________________________________________________

YAYYYY CHIMCHIM'S OUTT~~ <3 xDD
I'm excited. :">
(Omg, How to be a descriptive writer tho *le cri*)

~Ayayay 1,156 words.~

I seriously try my BEST to find a good picture for the media SORRY~ AHAHAHAH

Thanks for reading, this potato appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: