● E I G H T ●

Alright Jimin, You can do this. just grab the towel and go back inside.

I felt disgusted as I stepped on the dirty and dusty floor with my wet and soapy feet. I never liked that feeling, but I had to deal with it, honestly, that's all I can do for now. Accept and deal with it.

I use the walls again as a guide to walk over to the bed. When I feel the table I pat the top to feel if there's a mattress on top, in which there is and quickly look for the towel. I absently feel the mattress to trace any rough-ish towel fabric or whatever you call that.

Once I felt the towel, I wipe the soap off of my eyes immediately and I finally open them. It still kinda stings, so I kept rubbing it with the towel. That's when I notice that some of the dust that still stayed on the towel and got into my eyes when I rubbed them and now they were itchy and they still stings.

"Oh come on.." I mumble, trying to open my eyes, but it still had dust and I can't wipe it off. "Aishhh.." I then hear a door creak from behind me,

"So.. Had a nice shower, kid?" I hear a familiar voice say, I quickly turn opening my eye a little.

SHIT

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V (or Narrator *whoops*)

After finishing his paper works, Mr. Min finally stands up from his desk and exits his office. He closes the door as he walks to the east wing of the mansion, where Jimin's room is.

It was very quiet, nothing was heard except for the tapping of his shoes meeting the beautiful, white marble floor as he walks.

A sudden chuckle escapes him as he began imagining the look on the younger's face when he entered the old room he gave him. He was aware that what he did to him was quite rude, and quite a childish move, but he honestly didn't give a fuck.

In fact, he has a lot more in store for the youngster. Mr. Min didn't pity the boy at all, he doesn't even like him one bit. he was excited to make someone like Jimin's life miserable.

Just the thought of it makes a smile form on his lips. What a joy to make it happen. He chuckles as these thoughts take over his mind. "This is gonna be fun." He smirked.

He notices the door to Jimin's room opened slightly. He rolls his eyes and pushes the door open making a creak sound, only to see a butt naked Jimin, covered with soap suds and his marvelous back facing him.

"So.. Had a nice shower, kid?" He scoffs. Jimin quickly turns facing him with one eye slightly opened. He quickly covered his lower body with the towel

"Y-YAH! CAN YOU PLEASE LEARN HOW TO KNOCK!" Jimin yells.

"This is my home, I can barge in to any room whenever I want." He glared

"plus the door was open, you didn't even lock it."

"That still gives you no excuse not to knock!" Jimin hissed, Mr. Min just rolls his eyes.

• • • • • • •

"So, do you like this room?" He suddenly asks.

"O-Oh.. Uhm.. Yeah!" Jimin responds tightening his grip on his towel

"Oh really?"

"A-Absolutely."

Mind you- what Jimin actually meant was.. 'Actually, no. I DON'T like this room. I don't even think anyone can bare enough to sleep here! And talk about pluming, JUST LOOK AT ME, IM COVERED IN SOAP SUDS.'

So yes, he lied. But he was afraid. Who knows what that guy might do to him if he said no. Better safe than sorry. Plus a room is a room, and it's his till this day forward. He just had to accept and live with it.

After all, at least he had a place to sleep in, right?

"Well, that's excellent!" Mr Min smirks,

"Mhmm! I really love this room! tooottaaaalllyyyyy." Jimin smiled.

Of course, Mr. Min knew Jimin was lying. Heck, he hates people lying to him as well. Even though he kinda lied about Jimin's room..-BUT THAT'S NOT TO BE MENTIONED FOR NOW.

"That's great. I actually thought you hated this room."

"Oh no, sir, You've got it all wrong! I would never!" Jimin face palmed himself mentally for saying that.

Mr. Min tried stifling a laugh. He wasn't stupid to believe everything, honestly. He didn't even know why Jimin even tried. Even a dog can't stand a room like this.

"I thought of giving you another room upstairs, actually. But since you love this room so much, I couldn't find it in my heart to move you away from it! So i decided to let you stay in this room instead!" He smirked. "After all you've been through, why bother, anyway?"

Okay, he lied too. Why would you think he would give Jimin one of his beautiful rooms. If he thought he's not worthy of his money, do you think a room in his mansion would?

Jimin stood there, his eyes wide as saucers. "R-Really??" Mr. Min just responds with a nod.
Jimin found this believable, considering he's one gullible person himself.
'GODDAMMIT.' Jimin cursed

"O-OH! SIR, YOU COULD STILL GIVE ME THE ROOM IF YOU'D LIKE! I-I MEAN.. SOMEONE'S GOTTA USE THAT ROOM TOO, A-AM I RIGHT?" Jimin giggles nervously.

'Oh God, this is too fun.'

"Aniyo, its fine. You don't have to act." He smirked. Great, Jimin regretted lying.

He just stood there. Unsure of what to say next. "B-But--" he was about to say something to get his chances of getting a new room but was interrupted by Mr. Min,

"Anywho, enough about your room. The reason why I came here is, to tell you that I expect you in my office at 6:00 am, sharp. Don't try to disappoint me." He remarks before holding onto the rusty doorknob "if you're a second late, you'll face serious consequences. understood?!" He suddenly raises his voice

"Y-Yes sir.." Jimin nods vigurously. Mr. Min let out a small humph before pulling the door close. But he stops midway. "Oh by the way.." He says, catching Jimin's attention again.

He stares at Jimin for a couple of seconds, but Jimin felt like he was staring at him for hours. He gulps while his lip quivered. "U-Uhm..?"

"You're... really bad, at lying." He says bluntly before closing the door. Jimin just stood there, shocked as the lather of soap kept dripping down his forehead and arms..
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Holy shit i forgot its friday

SORRYYYY
OMG 11:50-ish haha

Honestly, I'm disappointed of this. HAHAHA OMF
I'm sorry if you got annoyed of me calling him Mr. Min HAHAHAH
and if you're confused from his personality.

Heck, even I am confused.

..but meh, ROLLING WITH IT WOOT WOOT.

Btw. Do u know how HARD it is to find a suitable picture of Yoongi for this chapter without getting bias wrecked.

I shit you not, it is torture. WHY YOONGI. Q-Q WHY. *CRIES*

*cries* i dunno if this story is getting progress or something QuQ AYAYAY

Thanks for reading, this potato appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・
  •M•