● T H I R T Y T W O ●

Jimin's getting more and more worried than how much he's supposed to be. Yoongi's been in his room for a week straight. Almost like he's locked inside.

He's eaten little food, and It just feels really gloomy around the whole place and Jimin can't help but feel his stomach churn and drop.

A week of seeing no Yoongi was actually horrible-

He seems like he misses him too. He's honestly missing Yoongi very badly and the fact that he's the reason why he's not in front of him is just making him feel worse. He'd always run through his mind and worry. He'd be so deep in thought, he wouldn't even realize Jungkook was talking to him for the past 5 minutes.

Sometimes he just wishes he could go up to his door and hug him tightly for no reason.

He doesn't want Yoongi to treat himself like this.

But he's pretty sure Jungkook wouldn't like that. And Yoongi probably doesn't want to see him.

He'll just hurt him even more.

But not seeing Yoongi, it's just killing him. He hates it.
It's like he needs to see Yoongi, he needs to know if he's okay.

"Ji-Min-Ah." Jungkook snaps a finger infront of Jimin "oi!"

"Huh?"

Jimin and Jungkook are currently hanging by the gazebo in Yoongi's backyard garden. They've been going to the gazebo recently for the whole week now. The view is just beautiful and the gazebo's not bad itself, it's like a small livingroom.

Jungkook's been talking for the past minute, talking about the most bizzare things Taehyung probably told him and Jimin's not getting any of it.

"Jeez have you been listening?"

"Ahm.. No. Sorry."

"That's the third time today.

Jimin frowne looking down, "I'm sorry."

Jungkook huffs before sitting next to him. "Are you okay? Something on your mind?"

"it's nothing." Jimin sighs

"Come on, tell me." Jungkook gave a warm smile after, "What's up."

"It's.." Jimin paused for a moment. No, he can't tell him. Something in him just doesn't want to.. But he has to let it out of his chest somehow.

"It's just.. I guess I miss someone?"
Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed in curiosity "Who?"

"Don't tell me you miss Yoongi." Jungkook scoffs

"What? No! It's my dad." Jimin bit his lip "I miss my dad."

"Oh..."

"Yeah." Jimin continued. "Sometimes I just wanna go and see him."

"Being away from him for so long is just.."

"Well.. Torture."

....

"Because.. You know, he's my only family member that's left." Jimin says quickly after. "And.. I'm just worried about him you know?"

"I feel you."

"Like, how is he, Has he been eating well, Does he miss me, if he's doing okay.. All those."

Jungkook wraps an arm around Jimin's shoulders and gently pulled him closer "I know.. We're kinda on the same boat."

"I just.. Really want to go to Busan myself instead of sending my family the money I get from here to there." Jungkook tsked, "I'm honestly thinking of quitting soon."

"You're from Busan?"

"I thought you knew?"

Jimin shakes his head, Jungkook just flashes a smile. "Yes, I'm from Busan."

"Well, actually.. I'm from Busan too." Jimin giggled

"You are?"

"Yeah!" He giggled. "Damn.. Take me with you."

"Sure why not."

"Yay~" Jimin chuckled

Jungkook chuckled as well. He embraces Jimin and they just stayed like that peacefully while watching the sky slowly getting darker and darker. Jungkook was just so relaxed and enjoying this moment purely. Jimin just continued having these thoughts in his head about Yoongi that never seemed to stop.

And before he knew it, the stars took over the sky.

And the darkness of the night took over
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Why hello,
The princess of potatoes is back yall.

IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE

AND SORrY FOR THE sHORT chAPTEr oMl.

LIKE

I HAD ASSIGNMENTS AND-
TESTS

(And i was just rlly lazy i guess)

I STILL EVEN HAVE TESTS NEXT WEEK-

BUT YALL

JUST WAIT TILL SEMBREAK COMES OK <3

[this book is probably about to end.]
Idk should I make it longer? It lacked YoonMin scenes.
Or do I make a sequel
Idfk.

U guys decide, do I just continue in one book or divide- UP TO U GUYS LMAOOOO

Anywho <3

CHAPTER 33 IS UPLOADED LATER TOO LOOOL <3

Thanks for reading, this potato appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・:
•M•