● N I N E T E E N ●

He grunts rubbing his forehead, hoping this would soothe his headache. But so far, he's not even halfway through the work he's supposed to do, yet 3 hours have already passed since he started working and he's still on the fifth document. Surely, its understandable because he's dealing with a massive headache that doesn't seem to go away, but he couldn't help but notice that he's.. expecting or, waiting for something.

...what is he waiting for?

and why is he waiting?

Then he realizes, Jimin isn't in the office attending his needs. He sighs and let it aside for a while, he needs to focus. Plus, Jimin will just ruin and mess up all over like he usually does.

But somehow, as time passes by he's wanting -or craving- to see him, he didn't know why but he does. he just wants to see him now.

That's surprising.

Yoongi was sure he hates that boy and just lets him work for him over pity.

or not.

Jimin keeps popping in on his head. He began remembering how they were both lying down on his parent's old bed and discussing stuff that sounds muffled

What?

What were they doing there?

And what the fuck was Jimin doing there.

Having enough of this, and for the hell of it, he stood up from his chair and walked out of his office just to find that bastard.

He had a lot of questions to ask.

And he wants the answers from no other but Jimin.

as he passed by the halls, he heard someone talking by the hallway

"No I'm not busy.. Kekeke" a familiar voice says, the other voice seems muffled.

"Nah, he's fine." He spoke again "He just needed paracetamol." And there goes the small voice again.

It was suddenly followed by a giggle, a giggle sounding like someone said something nice to him.

"Oh stop! you're such a flirt-- Yoongi!"

"Who're you talking to?" He asks

Turns out it was Seokjin talking to someone on his small lame nokia phone.

"Oh.. No one." He giggled "what? Oh yeah, it was only Yoongi." He answered "no, no, dont worry I'm not in trouble." He reassures

"Aww~ you're such a sweetheart!" Seokjin gushed, he pauses again because the person on the other line was speaking "Oh you need to go?" He frowned "Okay.. No no its fine! We can call later." He smiles

"Jesus, who is that?" He asks again but Seokjin ignores him. Suddenly, Seokjin blushes a crimson red and smiles widely "I-I love you too...!" He muttered softly, then you can hear the line being dropped from his phone.

-

"....can you please tell me who it is now?" Yoongi grunts at a fanboying Seokjin who keeps jumping like the floor's hot.

"Okay! It was.." He giggles because he cant even say his name without fanboying "Joonie!" He chuckled "AKAJJSHYDADMDHWHMHNS" he began hugging his phone near his chest

"Joonie?"

"Ah, I mean Namjoon."

"Kim Namjoon?"

"Mhmm!" He nods quickly

"Ew, you like him?"

"Obviously." He beamed