● T W O ●

Jimin struggles from the two men's grip on his arms "Let me go! Please!" He pleads pulling back to run back into his father's arms. But the two men just tightened their grip on Jimin's arms. It was so tight, he wouldn't be surprised if it turned purple by now.

"WILL YOU QUIT IT?!" The man on his left yells nearby Jimin's ear. Jimin finally stops moving in fear and lets the two drag him out their house's gate and off to their car. "W-Where are you gonna take me?" He asks stuttering

"You'll know when we get there, now get in." They answer, shoving him inside the car. They then closed the door. He silently sat in the back with the two men in the driver and passenger seats.

"You better not do anything stupid, kid." The man on the driver's seat threatens adjusting the mirror to where he can see him. "Or I swear. You'll regret it." He finishes as he starts the engine. Jimin looks at the lock planning to get out while he still can.

But before he could even get his hands on the lock, the man in the passenger's seat took out a gun and points it at him "And don't think we're joking." He adds.
Jimin's lips turned pale, he's never been so afraid his whole life. He might as well obey them if he still wants to stay alive. And with that, Jimin nods slowly and buries himself in his seat. He wasn't even strong enough to fight them back even if he did have a muscular and toned body. He was defenseless, and didn't know what to do at the moment.

He slowly looks out the window to calm himself while the man started to drive. He watches as his house gets smaller and smaller until he couldn't see it anymore. He started weeping again, he was afraid, very afraid. He began to worry about him and his father.

What will happen to me? No.. What will happen to my father?! He's completely empty handed. He has no money and he'll be homeless! He'll starve!

He covers his face with his hands as he cried from his thoughts. Although, his small sobs annoyed the two men "Tsk, Stop crying." Said the man in the passenger seat and just turns on their radio. A song played and filled the silence in the car.

It wasn't just any song, It was the song his mother always sang or hum. She'd sing it while she was cooking with their maids, or when she's gardening, maybe hum it everywhere she goes. she'd hum even while reading.

Memories of his late mother clouded his thoughts. He remembered him lying down on his bed, with his mother was on his left, humming the tune of the song as she pats his leg to help him sleep, while his father on his right who fell asleep listening to her wife as well.

He stares out the window and sighs as he listens to the song, his tears continuing to stream down his face. He didn't care to wipe them off anymore. He just let them flow down.

He imagined his mother singing the song next to him. Like she always did.
The song ends swiftly as he slowly fell asleep..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Lol I'm bad at this. ✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻 😁😁
AISHHH I'M SO SORRY IF ITS SHORT! :<
(And boring) *frown*
I promise i'll make chapter 3 on Monday better~ (_)

...that is If I could. >n>

Thats all~ QnQ

O btw, ty for the one hundred reads!! I did not expect it to have that amount of reads so fast. 😂😂

Thanks for reading, this potato appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: