● T W E N T Y E I G H T ●

[edited]

[LONG CHAPTER, SORRY LMAO.]

"YOONGIII OMG GUESS WHAT!?"

"What?"

"It's my Namjoonie's birthday!!" he chirped happily

"Okay."

"I want to throw him a private party at his favorite restaurant-bar." he said cutely before frowning "But I don't have money~"

"Sad."

"Oh gosh, I hope someone would be so nice to lend me money just for a bit~" he said dramatically

"Mhmm. Good luck with that."

"Oh my gosh-- dang it give me money, you slow snow man."

"Woah.. Woah, what the fuck?"

"P LE aSe."

"Who said I'd do that?"

"But isn't he your, best friend?" Seokjin tut "Please~ I promise I'll pay you!!"

"Yeah he is, but Seokjin wtf man."

"This guy- after all I've done for you." Seokjin shook his head

"Oh fuck off."

"C'mon pleaseee!! I was even planning something." Seokjin pouts

"Aish."

"Please my Dongsaeng?? spare just a few money for your favorite hyung~"

"It's anything but few Seokjin- do you know how much that shit costs." Yoongi hissed "And who said you were my favorite?" Yoongi said, snorting

"Am I not?" Seokjin frowned~

"Nah,"

"You little--" he was about to maybe strangle this man to death because holy shit that was mean- but right now he has to be nice to him so he can get what he wants from him. (Obviously)

"Look, just.. Please? Just this once."

"P L E A S E"

...."OH MY GOD, FINE." Yoongi sighed in defeat. "BUT JUST THIS FUCKING ONCE OKAY?!"

"Yes yes OMG yes!!" Seokjin jumped and hugged the younger man "THANK YOU YOONGII!!"

"Yeah yeah," Yoongi flapped a wrist and tried to break the hug "You're welcome."

"Invite the people for me- I don't know who Namjoon's friends are HA."

"You little--" He didn't finish because Seokjin ran out the door happily, a smile never leaving his face. Yoongi muttered something before he began dialing some of Namjoon's friends, including his.

It was decided, Seokjin (with the help of Yoongi) was gonna throw Namjoon a birthday party tonight and everything will be perfect! He'll make a cake and he'll get to meet some of Namjoon's friends.. He even planned on asking him about making them official already.

You know, Seokjin thought calling Kim Namjoon's phone might be a bad idea and he thought he'd just be a bother. But actually, the small talks turned into cheesy flirting then turning into sweet nothings they'd say to each other and before they knew it, they were talking dirty.

last week, Seokjin and Namjoon admitted that they liked each other on a call at the same time and expect things to be awkward, but no. It was WAY better. Namjoon loved Seokjin and Seokjin loved Namjoon. They'd talk late at night like a teen couple would do and it was always sad when one had to end to call. But they know they'd always call again.