● T H I R T Y ●

HI HOES.
IM NOT DEAD!!

And I definitely didn't abandon this story lmao
I just got to deal with school-
And sleep.
And laziness.

And MOSTLY author's block.

(I had to fucking rewrite this chapter too cuz SOMEHOW the chapter I already made for this got DELETED.)

Cri.
Happy 30th chapter though~ :) i cri, this story is so long now.

I'm drunk today tho so hoes, expect this chappy to be cringey
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So, you have 5 horses?!"

"Mhmm."

"Whats their names?!" Taehyung asked jumping up and down in his seat.

"I don't really name them." Hoseok giggled

"Aw.."

"Maybe you can come over to my place sometime and you can name them." He chuckled

"REALLY??"

"Mhmm."

"YAYYYYY!!" Taehyung claps before spotting a teary eyed Seokjin passing by their table. This immediately caught his attention and his eyes followed him who was walking away. "Hyung?"

Hoseok looked back as well to see who he was referring to. "Huh?"

"Yah! Hyung!" Taehyung called out to the older again but Seokjin didn't look back and kept walking.

"What's wrong with him?" Hoseok asked, a little concerned for the older as well. "I dunno, but I'm gonna have to find out."

Taking in a deep breath before going forward, Taehyung went after Seokjin. Apparently Hoseok decided to follow as well, he wanted to help with whatever he can.

Seokjin stopped walking and sat down by the curb near the resto-bar, hugging his knees close to his chest. He looks up at the sky as small tears come out of his eyes when he blinks.

He felt a hand on his shoulder before anything else and he looked behind him seeing Taehyung there, "Hyung? Whats wrong?" He asks sitting beside him.

Seokjin sighed "I.. wasn't anything special to him, was I..?" Seokjin muttered.

"What?? Who??"

Seokjin buried his face in his arms as a response and started crying silently.

"Is it Namjoon?"

He nods slowly while sniffing and exhaling out loud. His breathing started getting all unsteady and shaky.

This time it was Hoseok to ask. "What'd he do?"

"Yeah, What'd he do hyung?"

Seokjin huffed after wiping the tears in his eyes before he could answer. "I.. I just saw him, kissing with.. S-Some random girl w-while I was g-getting drinks." He said, his voice sounded stuttered and shaky.