● F O U R ●

I move my leg a little to try and stretch it out, I wince in pain as I slowly lift my legs. I gave up and let it sit there. "Dammit.. I can't do this alone.." I sigh and lower my head. I stare at the soup as small ants start crawling near the bowl.

I groan as I watch the ants slowly gather around the bowl. "That's mine." I pout.

I rest my head on the wall behind me..  someone please, get me out of here.

"I wonder how my father's doing." I let out a sigh, "tsk.. why even bother thinking about your father at a time like this Jimin." I groan..

"he was the reason why you're in this in the first place. anyway." I lower my head down.. "but.. It wasn't his fault.."

"It was that man." I clench my teeth

"great.." I lay my head on the cold stone wall behind me "Now I'm talking to myself." I roll my eyes..

・・・・・・・

A few minutes later I hear footsteps outside the door. I flinch and as my fear rises.

Shit.. He's back.

The door creaks as it opens. I quickly lower my head down and kept my body still. I was expecting another kick or a hit to my body, but no. Instead I heard the chains shackle and felt my wrist released from the chains.

And with that, my arms limply fall down. My hands were free and was so tired of being hung up for so long. I rub my red wrists feeling the chain's marks.

the young man crouches down taking off his sunglasses. His face full of worry and pity

By my surprise, he wasn't the man from earlier. To be quite frank, he actually looks quite younger than me. He was a tall, well-built man in a black suit with his sunglasses on top of his head. he's handsome, taller, had black hair covering his forehead up to his eyebrows, and cute small pink lips.

"You're awake!" He says astonished. "Don't worry!! I won't hurt you!" He sets the bowl full of soup and ants aside "Are you okay? what did he do to you? Oh my god there's a bruise on your cheek! does it still hurt?" I just nod as he helps me stand up. My legs were aching and felt numb. I was standing a little limply but he helps me maintain my balance.

He takes out a sandwich from his pocket and hands it to me, "Here! you must be hungry!" He says worriedly, I raise an eyebrow before hesitantly taking the sandwich from his hands and began unwrapping the plastic covering. "T-Thank you.." I manage to say. He puts a bottle of cold orange juice beside me as he scratches his head embarrassed, "Er.. I'm really sorry, if this is all I can really give you for now." he bows. "I'll try my best to get you more next time."

"it's fine.. I'm really grateful for this. Thank you so much." I give him a weak smile and began eating.

He nods before showing a cute bunny-like smile. He then walks over to the door and peeks outside. "I can't really stay here for long.. I need to get back to my post before Mr. Min sees me here.. You know how he is.." He slightly chuckles. I just nod as I drink from my orange juice. Finally, something to drink..

never have I been so happy to drink orange juice, even though i don't really like Orange juice as much. my thirst was finally satisfied. I put the cold bottle on my bruised cheek to help ease it's pain somehow.

"I'll just wait until you finish eating." he says guarding by the door. I frowned, he could get into big trouble just by giving me something to eat, or maybe worse. I started eating a little quickly, I didn't want him to get caught who knows what they would do to him.

After a minute or two I finish my sandwich and gulp down my drink. I was still hungry, I admit. but there's really no point in complaining now. I'm hust glad I got to eat today.

"I-I'm done.." I cough crushing up the plastic cover from the sandwich and closing the bottle's cap. He just nodded and took the plastic and bottle from my hands. He slowly grabs my wrists as he began to tie them up with the chains again. A weak groan escaped my mouth, I was getting sick of the tight chains on my wrists. "Sorry.." he mutters while tightening the chain around my wrist.

"I'll be back ASAP. I promise." he says softly as he strokes my bruised cheek "And when I get back, we'll fix this bruise of yours." He says, I just nod in reply. A small smile forms his lips as he stood up and began walking out the door.

"W-Wait!" I call, he quickly turns around "What is it?" he asks

I look down, feeling my cheeks heat up.. Well.. I have to at least know his name.

"M-May I ask for your name by any chance?"

"My name?" he just smiles as he holds onto the door knob "it's Jungkook." and with that, he closes the door gently. I smile at the somewhat new friend I made.

I also smile just by the thought of him coming back for me.
________________________________________________________________________________
HUEHUEHUE~ >u< Yeah.. it's only been the fourth chapter and JiKook is starting. WOOT WOOT HAPPY FRIDAY AHAHAHAHA (O mai, y so short tho.)

OH BTW. >n< (pls notice this, fellow potato!)
**NOTICE ME. ÒnÓ**

Please be careful!! :(( I don't want anyone of you to get hacked (Yay I care! Ahahaha)

..does it have to be like.. A chapter about 4Chan or what..
...eitherway, I still mentioned it so.. WOOT Q-Q

LE BOOKS ARE EN DENGER EMEGED. O3O

Anyway, as always!

Thanks for reading, this potato appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: