● S E V E N T E E N ●

Jimin flinches a little when he felt the sun's brightness through his eyelids.

He felt someone's head snuggle onto the crook of his neck and thats when it hits him.

He quickly opens his eyes and stiffens.

..."dammit.." He mutters looking down at the latter, sleeping. He runs his hand through his hair and curses at himself doing so

'I just had to fall asleep. Great, just great.'

He looks back down at the older, his hair disheveled by his forehead as soft breaths escape his slightly parted mouth. He was so sleeping close to Jimin, he wouldn't be surprised if he even heard his own -rapidly beating- heartbeat.

He takes a look at the wall clock by the dresser.

6:45

He felt his heart suddenly tighten for a second. "Thank god he's still not awake." He breathes out.

Jimin needs to get out of there, just imagine what could happen when he wakes up seeing Jimin beside him. Gosh, he flinched at whatever might happen.

But somehow, he doesn't want to leave the older sleeping.

Well.. Yet.

He wanted to be there with him longer and he doesn't even know why.

"Aha, sure Jimin. If you want something horrible to happen to you, be my guest." He sighs.

He looks back at the older and pouts staring at him. "You're so confusing sometimes.." He mumbled "you're rarely nice.. Sometimes mean.. And mostly terrifying." Jimin rolls his eyes "But you know.." He continues softly sweeping a few hairs on his forehead to the side "...It's sad with what you had to go through.."

"No wonder you're so.... Hm.."

..."grumpy?" He slightly chuckles

"I guess I haven't fully known your own perspective and judged you too fast." He mutters combing his mint hair softly with his fingers. "Even though you ruined my life." He smiles a little. After a while of silence he decides its time to go and let him be, he carefully slips himself out of the bed and walks upto the door, he took one last glance at Yoongi before leaving the room.

He was walking down the hallway before he was greeted by a tall figure in front of him

"What were you doing in the master's bedroom?!" Jungkook asks

"I.. I just put Yoongi to sleep last night." He shrugs "he was drunk and everyone was already asleep so.. I did it... Falling asleep inside too in the process..." He scratches his head

"Oh really?"

"Yes!"

"You two didnt do anything... Naughty?" He squints his eyes

"No! I just slept beside him.."

"Psshhh..-- aight.." He shrugs looking a little bitter. "WAIT.. WHAT?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Short lame chapter because im shivering and I cant type, im sorry. Ill try to update tomorrow.. Im just.. I cant type rn. My fingers are shaking like..

I cant even prepare a media for now.. So.. Sorry.

-
OMG I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS..

GOSH,

..DID THAT MEAN I MISSED UPDATING ON SATURDAY?!?!

Gosh..

Omg I'll post another chapter as an apology, I'm sorry,

Thanks for reading, this potato appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・
  •M•