● T W E N T Y O N E ●

im crying- happy 1k reads. (I just noticed Σ( ̄ロ ̄lll) >>> Σ(・Д・)!? ) leik--

why are u reading this trash, CRI.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"YOU'RE WORRIED, YOU'RE WORRIED, YOU'RE WORRIED, YOU'RE WORRIED." Seokjin teased

"You better shut the fuck up before I kick you out of here." Yoongi grumbled.

"Where's your respect, young man?"

"being older doesn't have to do with anything." He replied, confidently.

"You don't even call me hyung from the start." Seokjin sniffed, wiping his non-existant tears away.

Yoongi clicks his tongue and flapped a wrist. "Whatever you say- .. where are those two off to?" he suddenly asks, looking outside their window where Taehyung and Jungkook are with raincoats on.

"Huh? Who?"

"Them." he points at the two youngsters outside

"What the-- It's dangerous! they shouldn't be out there!" Seokjin says as he jolts out of the office worriedly, running down the stairs.

But it'll be useless anyway, the two were already running their way to the backyard. "Aish.. Taehyung probably convinced Jeon to play with him in the mud or something." Yoongi says a little apathetically. But that's until he saw the both of them climbing over the fence and running up to the woods. "What the fuck--"

• • • • • • •

"JIMIN? WHERE ARE YOUUUUU WE ARE HERE TO RESCUE YOU!!" Taehyung shouts, his voice already echoing through the forest. "JIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN!" he hollered, but no reply or anything as a sign, whatsoever.

Jungkook went ahead and walked forward while he let Taehyung stay nearer by the fence just in case Jimin hasn't wondered far. He can hear Taehyung yell so loud it's starting to annoy him, but he had to focus.

"If I were Jimin and I was in a forest.. where would I go...?" he muttered to himself looking everywhere. Nothing but tall and crowded trees surrounded him.

While walking, all he was greeted by was squishy sounds from his boots and the wet dirt, he even slipped a few times and hit either his knee or elbow. But it didn't stop him.

he needed to find Jimin.

"JIMIN! ARE YOU THERE? ANSWER ME!" he calls, but silence was one to answer again. He shook his head and continued walking, before noticing that the trees started to lessen. That's when he saw Jimin, his limbs sprawled all over the grass, his clothes wet as well as his hair as if someone dumped a bucket of water on him. He looked pale and was shivering.

"JIMIN!" he ran up to him dropping on his knees slowly shaking the latter,

no response.

his body was cold, his breathing was slow, and there felt like there was no warmth in him. This worries Jungkook, a LOT. He was about to pick him up before he gets interrupted

"THERE HE IS!"

"YOU LITTLE SHITS WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!"

"JUNGKOOK-- WHAT HAPPENED?!"

it was Taehyung, Seokjin and Yoongi.

Thank god.

"IS HE OKAY?--"

"Quick! Let's get back!" Jungkook interrupts, carrying Jimin's limp body. The two nod as the three of them ran as fast -and careful- as they could, making their way back to the mansion~

• • • • • • •

"Is he gonna be okay?" Jungkook asks

"He'll be fine, just make sure to keep him warm." Seokjin sighs sitting down on the lounge chair. the others, finally settled and relieved all gathered by the Fireplace. Jimin, who was finally dressed in new and dry clothes- was wrapped around with blankets and had warm hot packets under it, it was on his neck, armpits, his groin, and his torso. So far Jimin hasn't gain any consciousness yet, but they were just relieved Jimin wasn't gonna die from freezing under the heavy rain.

"this pabo." Taehyung shook his head "Why didn't he come back when it rained already?" he wonders

"I'm not sure." Jungkook frowned "He was fine earlier, I don't think there was any problem." Seokjin nods also questioning the younger's behavior. Yoongi just fell silent, his back leaning against the wall, near the fireplace. he hasn't said anything ever since they got back.

he noticed this and became really suspicious. As far as he knows, Yoongi isn't one to be so quiet at these types of events. He's usually the one who says "Well it's his fault for being stupid enough to do that" stuff or "Serves him right, we should've just left him there." But no, he's not saying anything.

it's frightening.

yet interesting.

and now, Seokjin knew there's something not right.

and He had to investigate.

"Yoongi, Can I have a little talk with you outside?" he asks

"Why?"

"I just need to ask something." he stood up turning to the two youngsters, "You two, don't do anything stupid to the poor boy, okay? keep him warm." he instructed pulling Yoongi by the ear and dragging him outside.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Updated cuz y not. <3

because... 1k? lmao

so yeah, chapter again tomorrow, dw.

Thanks for reading, this potato appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・

•M•