● T H I R T E E N ●

After few days later after that whole dinner thing. It's almost the same routine as the first day, he goes to Yoongi's office, help in the minor paper works and what not, and to Seokjin's dissapointment, get his lunch and dinner from him to eat dinner in his office.

Although, Jimin became closer and more comfortable with Seokjin. They have small talks whenever Jimin comes by.

While Jungkook and Taehyung have their breaks whenever Yoongi takes his lunch, so they usually wait there with Seokjin whenever it's time for Jimin to get the older's lunch from him. They walk with him up to Yoongi's office and leave when he goes inside.

So basically, That's the routine.

As for Yoongi, he still hasn't changed. He still treated Jimin with cruelty and coldness. -Not that it affects Jimin now, since he's learning to get used to it.-

But there was always something he noticed whenever he saw Jimin, and that was..

Jimin always looked extremely tired.

And that's because he is.

He thought he could use some rest, and catch up on sleep since he sleeps very, very late at night and is required to wake up very early in the morning -not to mention he has to deal with the crappiest room even for Taehyung's standards and the most impatient and ignorant boss he has, and he doesn't even get payed for anything.

Of course, Yoongi gets reprimanded by Seokjin after he dismisses Jimin. He says he should be more 'nicer' to Jimin and give the proper attitude he deserves.

But Yoongi never listens

"Giving him a room to live here and a job as my servant is more than enough for that pesky dog."

But still Seokjin wasn't satisfied and continued, until Yoongi finally gave up allowed giving him a small break everyday "Around 5-10 minutes. That's enough for the pest."

Only one break time for 5-10 minutes the whole day wasn't really enough, sure. But it was still better than nothing.

And the day after that, he hangs out with Seokjin at his break time, talking and eating with him as his 5-10 minutes pass~

。。。

one day while Jimin was having his small break with Seokjin, Yoongi quickly opens the door to the kitchen

"SEOKJIN!"

"OH MY LORD, YOONGI WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM??" Seokjin retorts almost dropping his chopsticks

"QUICK, START PREPARING A FUCKING FEAST, RIGHT NOW!"

"WHAT? WHY?!"

"A FUCKING DINNER MEETING WITH THE OTHER COMPANY OWNERS, HURRY!" Yoongi yells frantically

"WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN?!"

"AISH, THIS WAS PLANNED WEEKS AGO! I FUCKING FORGOT ABOUT IT, DAMMIT!" Yoongi grunts "JUST TELL THE MAIDS TO GET THE PLACE READY!" Yoongi says after almost running away quickly to get ready.

"W-Wai-- gosh.." Seokjin sighs ruffling his hair and starts to get some pans ready as he grabs several vegetables in the refrigerator. Jimin just sat there completely lost.

"U-Uhm.."

"Can you please help me right now, I can't do this all on my own!" Seokjin interrupts grabbing his apron and starts to cut lettuces quickly

"W-What do I do?"

Seokjin grabs another cutting board and a knife and gave him two -already washed- green onions "just cut these into small pieces, alright? Surely you've learned about cutting these at some point." He says before turning back to cutting the lettuce on his cutting board.

And so, Jimin tries to cut the green onions and the other stuff Seokjin asked him to cut into pieces as best as he can. He wasn't as fast a Seokjin, but he got all those things done so that was good enough. And they continue cooking and telling the maids to prepare the dining room until the sun goes down and the darkness of the night spreads.

。。。。

Yoongi's P.O.V

I began putting on my cufflinks quickly glancing at the wall clock "Goddammit, they're gonna be here any mi--" I pause hearing small knocks on my door, "Come in!"

One of my maid opened the door slightly "Mr. Min.. T-The first guest has already arrived.." She says softly

"WHAT?! ALREADY?!" I align my cufflink hole and insert the cufflink in between as I push the Maid out of way by the door and rush downstairs

"OH MY GOD, WELCOME! PLEASE COME IN!! SORRY IF--"

"YO!! YOONGAY!" I get interrupted by a tall familiar man with his signature dimple by his cheek.

"Kim Namjoon, has arrived!"He smirks opening his arms wide. "Missed me?"

"Oh my God, it's just you!" I sigh in relief, then hitting his arm "Thank the lord.. I thought it was someone important."

"Hey, I'm important too!"

"Just get inside, asshole." I grunt giving him a sign to come in, I hear him chuckle before hearing the door close behind me. "Is the food ready?"

We suddenly hear a klank by the kitchen

"S-SORRY HYUNG!" We both hear a voice say

Shit.

"Uhm.. Yeah." I rub the temples of my forehead,

I fucking swear, I cannot afford any more trouble..

"Everything okay in there?" Namjoon asks pointing at the dining room's door.

"Uh, yeah.." I rub the back of my head "probably something fell.."

"Uhm.. Yoongi? Er.. Is it okay if we don't have to--.." Seokjin stops his sentence when his eyes fell on Namjoon who was staring right back at him

I see them exchanging smiles and waves and it was just almost sickening to watch, I clasp my hands together making a loud sound to snap him out of this somewhat trance Namjoon's giving him or whatever. "YAH! SEOKJIN."

"RIGHT! Uhm.. We can't have fried chicke--"

"WHAT?!"

"And the salad--"

"WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"we dropped the platter the chicken was already placed in and--"

"OH MY GOD JUST MAKE SOME MORE!"

"We can't even make more at this tim--"

"OH YES YOU FUCKING CAN, GET BACK IN THERE!"

"HOW?? WE'RE OUT OF CHICKEN TO COOK AND SOME DARN MACARONI TO USE!"

"FUCKING SHIT! JUST DO SOMETHING!!" I yell making Seokjin go back inside quickly

"Jesus, Yoongi! Fucking chill." Namjoon says slamming his hand on my back.

"Please tell me things can't get any worse.."

"Jesus, if it's gonna make you feel better, I'll help them in preparing some of the food." Namjoon tsked rolling up his sleeves as he goes up to the door

"Tell the maids to help too!" I noted going upstairs quickly

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Lame.

Sorry if theres errors, i didnt bother recheck tonight lol.

O hello, Namjoon.
Meh, I'll update the other part tomorrow. :v

Bc.. Goddamn watching D.O.T.S. consumed my time
and I needed to go to sleep. XD im sorry

Thanks for reading, this potato appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・:
•M•