● P R O L O G U E ●

"ONE MORE CHANCE, PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU." Mr. Park begs to the younger man across the table. His eyes were full of tears and desperation.

"And what else can you give me? You have nothing left." The man smirks. "You lost your property, your money, your possessions, everything."

"What else do you want to give me?" He laughs

Mr. Park sat there dumbfounded. He was right. He had nothing else to use to gamble with.. He's lost everything he had so fast.
"So?" The man asks smirking "what's it gonna be this time, Mr. Park?"

He sat in silence.. Indeed, he lost everything, except one.

He sighs, am I really gonna do this?? He thought..

"I don't have all night old man." The man said attempting to stand up.

I have no choice!

Mr. Park slams his hands on the table's surface "WAIT!" He yells. The man groans and sat back down and took a sip from his drink

"....You.. You like boys right.." He gulped

The man almost spat out his drink. He looks at Mr. Park in disgust.

"I do." He answers "but please.. I know you're desperate but don't be that desperate!"

"No!" He yells "Not me!" He adds. He began to have second thoughts.. "I.." He didn't finish his sentence..

"You what? Spit it out!" He yells impatiently.

"I-I.. I'm willing to use.." He lowered his head down.. "My son." He mutters

"Oh?" He chuckles. "Your son, eh? Are you sure?" He scoffed as he chuckles. "And what do you suppose I should do with that pest you call your son?"

"You can do whatever you want with him! He's all yours!" He felt his guilt increase as he said that. "If you win at least!"

"Hm.. I don't know.." He smirks

"Will you accept my son or not?!" Mr. Park says a little harsher than he expected.

The man chuckled. "Watch your tone before I do something to that son of yours." He threatened

Mr. Park nods as he felt his goosebumps come out and feel the fabric of his sleeves. "Okay.. So, If I win this time.. I'd like you to r-return everything, please." He stuttered. "Deal?"

The man simply smirks. "Deal." And without hesitation he started shuffling his cards.

Mr. Park stares at the cards as they were being shuffled. He prayed to the lord for luck.
He was on the line between loosing his son and everything he owns and having a chance to keep his wealth and only son.
He felt stupid for using his own son to gamble but he had no choice.

An hour has passed of them playing.

Mr. Park felt hopeful as he put down his cards feeling a little confident.
Red A, 2,3,4,5,
"Straight diamonds!" He says
He prayed for his dear life as he waits for the man to draw his cards.

The man just smiles. He puts down his cards on the table setting down a Black A, queen, king, 10 and a joker. declaring him as the winner.

The crowd gasps and Mr. Park widens his eyes.. "N-No!" He mutters "I.. Lost?!" He looks at the cards and at the man "NO!" He gasps as the Man stands up and leans forward

"Your son is mine."