● S I X T E E N ●

"U-Uhm.."

"Please *hic*.." Yoongi pouts, his eyes almost closing~

"Jesus, you got the hiccups." He sighs

"Aiiiiiiissssshhhh *hic* fuck that!" He flaps his wrist

..."f-fine.." Jimin sighs, lying down on the bed. Gosh, how he missed lying down on a bed like this. But he did not expect himself to lie down on the same bed with the guy who gave him scars and bruises, as well as separating him from his father and their riches.

Jimin just stares at the chandelier silently. All he was thinking about was waiting for Yoongi to fall asleep already so he can get off the bed and go to his own room to sleep.

A few minutes have already passed. Jimin has no idea if Yoongi's still awake or asleep but eitherway, he takes a glance at Yoongi and sees him staring right at him. "..sir, go to sleep already!" He felt his cheeks heat up as Yoongi didn't move and kept staring at him..

"...I'M nOt *hic* EvEn SlEepy." He humphs "hm.. yet." He smiles cheekily

"Well.. Just close your eyes and just keep them shut until you fall asleep." Jimin sighs, while Yoongi follows closing his eyes tightly.

It's been dead silent for couple of minutes, nothing but their soft breaths were heard. It was so quiet, Jimin didn't even notice he fell asleep himself.

"ISH NOT *hic* WORKING!" Yoongi gripes shaking Jimin's arm at the process. Jimin almost jumps and groans before rubbing his eyes "fine fine, let's just talk until you fall asleep, sir." Jimin states sleepily.

"..Like what *hic*?" Yoongi pouts

"I don't know, sir.." Jimin yawns "what about your parents?" He asks turning his head to face him "where are they?"

"Hmm.. I *hic* DoN'T RelLeh KnO." He answers quickly "my mom... Left me and dad." He says recalling his past

"And w..when I was like.." He pauses to count his fingers "15~? *hic* dad.. went to work." Yoongi continues.

"And then?" Jimin asks getting a little interested..

"buT.. hE nEver *hic* CaMe back.." He states his voice sounding like he was about to cry or something as he nuzzles his face on the pillow. Jimin frowns at the older "and you've been alone all this time?"

"I gUeSs." He sniffs

"What about Seokjin?" Jimin asks "How did you two meet?"

"He was like.. The grandson of some *hic* random chef we had." He answered a little slowly and silently "he gladly took the place of his grandfather after he died." Yoongi yawns

"I see.." Jimin nods

"....WhAt AboUt yoU??" Yoongi says nuzzling his face onto the pillow deeper.

"What?"

"Yur *hic* famiry." He answers

"..oh." Jimin looks down a little "er.. Uhm, what about them?"

"TELL ME ABOUT *hic* UR FAMILY DUH."

"But why?"

"I.... TOLD you MINE!" He answers "Better tell me.... YOURS!" He says his eyes slowly getting heavy but manages to roll his eyes

"..Sir, please--"

"ThAt's An OrDeR *hic* nOT a REqUesT!" He interrupts "NoW Go!" He hits him with the pillow and lays it back down under his head.

"Okay okay.." Jimin sighs "Uh, lets see... I'm an only child.. Until well, my mom became pregnant but sadly, she didn't make it.. And my newborn brother followed after a few weeks." Jimin shrugs "So.. It's always been me and my dad after that."

"Until you took me away." He mutters softly

"..Hmmmmm??" Yoongi hummed after hiccuping

"Nothing." Jimin says a little coldly

"...okay." Yoongi smiles, "and *hic* then?"

"..that's it." He answers

"now I'm here.. Suffering." He mutters again softly "with a fucking drunk beast that I'm lying beside to right now."

"Okay.. A..are you saying *hic* something or what? I wanna know!" Yoongi pouts

"You're just hearing things sir." Jimin lies

"OH ShIt! *hic* WHAT IF THERE'S A GHOST!"

"Theres no-"

"I..*hic* SWEAR!!"

"You're just childish more than drunk.." Jimin muttered to himself and sighs "sir, please go to sleep now. I'll be going to my room." Jimin says motioning to climb out of the bed

"ANI!!"

"I cAn'T *hic* sLeEp AlOne." Yoongi shakes his head "DoN'T GOooooooO"

"Sir, I nee--"

"THATS ANOTHER ORDER. *hic* NOT A REQUEST!" Yoongi yells, this startles Jimin and slowly goes back to his original place "Okay.."

Yoongi sniffs and lays his head down on his pillow again as silence fills the room once more.

Along with Yoongi's small hiccups. -which was kinda adorable, he admits. But still.-

Jimin was just staring at the ceiling hoping for Yoongi to fall asleep already until he feels his heartbeat quicken when someone was suddenly hugging his arm.

He glances at his right and saw Yoongi snuggling his arm like how a child would to a mother. His heart swells and his face softens.

...you know..

..he's actually kinda cute when he sleeps..

...Jesus, Jimin do you hear youself?! That's not cute, that's horrifying.

Jimin waits this time until Yoongi falls asleep. Yoongi's hiccups eventually stopped and it was so silent, he could hear his own heartbeat.

He hears a soft snore coming from Yoongi as the grip from his arm loosened.

Yes, finally.

He was about to slip his arm away from him until Yoongi groans quietly "Eomma.." He mumbled tightening his grip again.. He felt small drops of tears on his arm and sees Yoongi crying. He frowns and wipes them away gently with the back of his finger. Yoongi automatically scoots closer to him and wraps his arms around his waist thinking he's his mother.

That's when Jimin felt his heart sink to his stomach

"There there.." Jimin sighs carding his fingers through his hair, wiping more tears that were staining his pale cheeks.

..."don't leave us." He mumbled "please.."

Jimin felt bad but honestly awkward at the same time, it's not everyday your boss gets drunk and mistakes you for his mother.

But, somehow, Jimin felt like there's still a little warmth inside his heart.

Even if he really is cold in the inside.

Maybe Seokjin was right..

Maybe he is nice..

He just really doesn't show it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

He has feelings besides anger and happiness lol yay.

Shit chapter. Ik.

I TRIED TO MAKE IT SAD OMG IM SORRY OKAY, BUT I HAVE A FUCKING TEST TOMORROW IN ENGRISH AND IM LIKE..

Ō-Ō

Thanks for reading, this potato appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・
  •M•