● T W E N T Y F O U R ●

(Yas, finally uploaded the media.)

Its been two days since that whole 'run away' fiasco. Jimin has decided to just stay and wait. Of course, he still didn't want to stay here. He hates this place.

Everything but the maids, the other guards, specially Seokjin, Taehyung and Jungkook. In fact, he kinda owes them. He wouldn't get through all of this alone and he's eternally grateful for the little things they do for him. He doesn't wanna leave his friends behind- he couldn't. That would seem selfish of him to do, and he doesn't want to look like some jerk or something. They go through bad shit too.

He thought of maybe sneaking the four of them out but obviously, Seokjin will not agree to this.

And also, Taehyung would probably bail on this plan at the very last minute because he'll get scared Yoongi will do something to him.

Although, he's very sure Jungkook would love to get out of here with him.But that's not the point, he wants all four of them out, he really does.So he had no choice but to let things play out until he finds another way to escape this place, of course, with them as well. (And he had no plan yet too so..)

==

"Okay, okay.. Lets do this for real." Yoongi muttered taking in a deep breath as he stood up the mirror.Yoongi was up at around 3:45 for this, and this was very surprising, even for him.

The fact that instead of just sleeping and dealing with it when he wakes up in the morning, he stayed up majority of the night thinking of many ways to show how sorry he was at Jimin for saying those mean stuff at him SINCERELY, in the best way he canbut also delivering it in the most casual or nonchalant way. Or in what he'd like to call it, the "Yoongi" way or something.

"Look you little sensitive shit, I'm sorry okay? That wasn't cool alright, I get it. Just, I'm sorry."he then groans "NOOooOoOoOo" he put his hands on the back of his head biting his lip. He stands in front of his mirror, staring at his reflection looking frustrated.

"Aish.. Sincere, sincere, sincereeee."He then sighs and looked at the mirror with sad looking eyes-  "I'm sorry." He shook his head before cringing at himself "No no no no no."

He then tried looking all tough and tilt his head side wards so you can see half of his profile. "Yah."

.

.

.

"I'm sorry." He huffed before walking away from the mirror.. Then running back afterwards."Aish.. I'll just look ridiculous!"

"Think Yoongi! Think--" he then stops when he heard his doorknob making this twisting sound followed by the creak of his oak door.

"Yoongi?"

"S-Seokjin.."

"What are you doing up? Usually you're on snooze by now."

"Ah.. Nothing.. Just, doing work."

"I thought you were done with your work?"

"Extra work, I mean."

"Does that have anything to do with standing in front of a mirror and saying 'I'm sorry' several times?" He raises his eyebrow.

Busted.

Again.

How the hell does he do that.

(We will never know... Again.)

"Yes..?--"

"Hiding the obvious again, I see."

"I.. Uhm.. Okay, no." Yoongi sighs "I'm practicing."

"You're practicing for an apology?" Seokjin snorts "Wowie, Min Yoongi you are priceless."

"Oh shut up." He hisses

"Just go to sleep alright? You can deal with this in the morning."

"But I can't!"

"Why?"

"I don't know, this thing feels important." He answers

"And this should be perfect!"

"Wow, you really like him that much do you?" Seokjin giggles

"It's just apologizing oh my God."

"But why're you making it such a big deal if it is just apologizing"

'okay, good point. Touche Seokjin, Touche.'

"Uhm.. guilt."

"Just guilt?"

"Just guilt."

"Nothing more?"

"Nothing more."

"You're lying?" Seokjin pouts

"I don't know anymore."

"Pft." Seokjin shook his head "Just sleep. You'll do fine."

"Alright.." Yoongi huffs. Yeah, he can do this. He's nothing special anyway.

Right?

...Oh God,

Long after Seokjin left his room, Yoongi, who laying down on his huge king sized bed, stared at his ceiling for what seemed like hours with the same thought in his head and it doesn't seem to go away.And what was he thinking about?

Jimin.

'....Do I like him?'

..'how?'

'WHY?'

'What the fuck is with him that made me like this.'

'and why him?'

'Of all people, him.. HIM.'

'That pest.'

'That idiot.'

'That scumbag.'

'That worthless dog!'

"That.. Pabo!" He crosses his arms like a child before sighing.. "Great, I feel bad for calling him those." He muttered

"OMG FUCKING WHYYYYYYY!!" He whisper yelled to himself, rolling all over his bed."Min Yoongi you're loosing it." He sighs rubbing his tired eyes. "Please help me, oh lord." He groans before shifting into his last position, forcing his eyes to shut close.

He NEEDS to stop thinking about that kid like that- because.. Why?! Maybe if he just apologizes, all these weird feelings will go away like nothing.

..."Yeah!"

"I'll just apologize and everything will all go back to normal."

And with that, a faint smile forms on his lips before his smile falls again...."Hopefully."

______________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm alive.

I can't upload the media rn *too much storage. Wattpad won't let me.* but I will soon. ._. sigh.

Well now, my day didn't end so well. Wowie, but how was yours?

Hope u had a good day <3 I'll be posting the other chapters tomorrow (not sure) for the missed chapters this week.But today I'll be doing some MINOR editing on the past chapters, like grammar and stuff cuz.. Ah, my grammar's the cringe.

Thanks for reading, this potato appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・:

•M•