● T W E N T Y T H R E E ●

(Edited cuz I forgot to put the media and i didnt make that shit for nothing. Lmao.)

What were you thinking?! Why did you let yourself stay under that weather! I was so fucking worried about you!" Jungkook cries

Jimin sighs "I'm sorry.."

"You better be! Who knows what could've happened to you!"

Taehyung laughs at the younger, patting his back "At least he's fine, you don't need to worry."

Jungkook huffs crossing his arms.

"Aw, Kooks~ it's okay, I'm fine.." Jimin coughs

"But why didn't you come back when it started raining?"

Jimin didn't reply, he didn't want to even talk about it. -maybe even think about it. He didnt want to be rude just by saying "Oh I want to leave this place because everything's shitty and I hate it here", not everything was shit. Jungkook, SeokJin, and Taehyung did the best they can to make him feel welcome and more happy under what he's been going through, and he'll feel like trash if he told them that. He just felt like crying again, but nothing came out. He felt somewhat empty and he didn't feel like moving a muscle from his body. He just stared at the space around him, maybe even hoping he could just leave this place with them instead.

His hatred for Yoongi seemed to start growing and he was very aware of it. He clutched under the blankets he was covered in, in fists. His knuckles turned white and started going numb, but he kept a straight face in front of the two youngsters.

"Earth to Jimin? Hello?" Jungkook waves his hand in front of Jimin's eyes

Taehyung suddenly gasps "Oh my God, do you think he's dead?!"

"He's breathing, you dumb dumb."

"He is?"

"Yes!"

"My Bad." He giggles

"Hey Jimin? You alright?"

Jimin finally snapped out of his thoughts and looks at Jungkook "What?"

"Are you alright?" He repeats

"Oh, Yeah." Jimin nods pulling the blanket over his nose

"Maybe you two should leave him alone to rest." Before they knew it, Seokjin was already by the door. "I made soup too. You guys wanna try?"

"Okay!" Taehyung chirped walking out with Seokjin~ "come on Kooks! Its soup time!"

"I'm coming." He replies before brushing some of the bangs covering Jimin's forehead "Rest okay? We'll be back with some food later~" Jungkook smiles warmly. Jimin nods slowly "Thanks."

"You're welcome.." Jungkook giggles "you owe me a kiss by the way." He chuckled.

"I'll give it to you later." Jimin sticks out his tongue, giggling as well

"Aw~" Jungkook frowns, Jimin leans over giving Jungkook a small peck on the cheek "Later." He chuckled

"JUNGKOOK GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE-- WE GOT MUSHROOM SOUP HOLY SHIT!" Taehyung yells excitedly

They then heard a small but hearable smack sound

"Oh my Gosh, No swearing!" They heard Seokjin say "I expected more from you!" Seokjin tuts from the kitchen

"Gotta go-- I'll see ya in a bit." Jungkook smiles again leaving the room.

• • • • • • • •

Jimin stares at the fireplace silently, no thought coming to his mind as he kept the same facial expression for the past hour. He was already feeling a little better than earlier, but he doesn't feel like moving, still. Jungkook was still out with Taehyung and Seokjin eating. And who the hell knows what Yoongi's doing.