● T H I R T Y O N E ●

"Yoongi? It's time to eat dinner." Seokjin knocks on Yoongi's room door.

"I'm not hungry." Yoongi replies from inside his room.

"You didn't even eat breakfast and lunch! Aren't you starving?!"

"I'm not hungry, okay! Leave me alone." Yoongi sighs

Yoongi's locked himself in his room ever since he got home from the resto-bar. All he's done was lay down in bed and cry silently, that's it. He's cried himself to sleep too but whenever he woke up, he'd just cry again after remembering everything from last night and it just goes on and on.

His chest hurts, there's a hollow feeling in the pit of his stomach, he has severe headaches from all the crying and the list goes on. It's like his whole body has shut down and all he needs is a good night's sleep. That is, if he can bring himself to sleep.

"I.. I'm sorry Yoongi, I choose Jungkook."
He wasn't ready for this. He still vividly remembers how bad it hurt. Because it really, really hurt. It hurt so much he just can't bear being awake thinking about it. Physically speaking, it felt as though there was this hole in his chest and this invisible hand was wringing his heart and ripping his lungs to shreds.

He just wants to sleep and forget about it to move on.
But he can't. Specially with Seokjin telling him to eat and unlock the door.

He just wishes he could go back in time and prevent everything that happened so he wouldn't be in this much pain in the first place.

Jimin on the other hand, has spent the whole day, YOONGI-FREE with Jungkook.

"Did you hear about the Italian chef with a terminal illness?" Jungkook asks

"No why?"

"He PASTAway." and with that, Jimin chuckled "Good one, good one."

Jungkook sure does have a thing for jokes and puns, because he's been saying nothing but puns for the past 10 minutes. It's not sickening. It's quite entertaining for Jimin.

Although, Yoongi hasn't even told him or anyone to do any work at all, like, the whole day was a day off. Which is good according to Jungkook, because that means, he can spend more time with Jimin. But it just feels so wrong to Jimin. Like, all of this isn't right at all.

Well goddamn right it is. He hasn't seen Yoongi the whole fucking day.

Of course, he's having fun with Jungkook, sure. He's loving the time he's having with him very much. But something deep inside him feels like he wants to see and be with Yoongi too.

And he just can't get him off of his mind.

"Have you ever eaten a clock?? It's pretty TIME CONSUMING"Jungkook laughs but Jimin just kept silent, staring off into space. This finally catches his attention and he asks the latter, "hey.. You okay?"

"Hm? Oh.. Yeah." Jimin answers "It's just.. Whatever. What'd you say again?"

"Nothing, Nevermind." Jungkook smiles softly.

--

Two days later and Yoongi has eaten nothing but unopened hard crackers in his room. Seokjin comes in every 3 hours to refill his glass of water and leave a snack for him. But Yoongi only left his snacks untouched.

--

6 days has passed.
Yoongi had dark rings over his eyes and his cheeks had dried tear stains, he's paler than ever and he's loosing weight rapidly.

"Yoongi you need to eat! Please!" Seokjin almost begged for him to do so, but Yoongi would always reply in a weak tone "I'm not hungry, Seokjin."

"Leave me alone." He'd add.

Seokjin even tried going inside his room to push him off of bed- literally. But nothing seriously worked and Yoongi was looking worse.

--

"He's so heartbroken." Namjoon spoke through the phone.

"I know! What do I do?? Leaving him be with his space is reasonable but I can't let him starve himself to death!"

"I know, I know.. It's just, I don't even know myself how to get him to eat at all." Namjoon sighs "We obviously can't force him, and we can't just let him decide when he wants to. He might already be dead before he does."

"Gosh." Seokjin huffs

"Just.. Give him small amounts of food for a while, he'll thaw out of it eventually."

"I'll try,"

"Goodluck." Namjoon says before ending the call.

Since Nokia phones have quite loud speakers when you're on a call with someone. A certain someone hiding by the corner of the wall was listening through Seokjin and Namjoon's conversation.

And it was no other than Park Jimin

And after that conversation, it made him think. All the guiltiness frustrations coming at him all at once.

Was I really the cause why Yoongi wouldn't come out of his room?
Why Yoongi would not eat for almost a week?
Why Yoongi's such a mess right now?
Was picking Jungkook wrong?

Jimin sighs resting his temple by the cold white wall. "oh god."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Im sleepy ok. Shut up-

And I forgot it was friday last week.

Sorry if its short and sucks af.

Thanks for reading, this potato appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・:
•M•