Jealous

He hated her. God he hated her.

But he hated him more.

The man who was watching her; the man who she was watching.

He clenched his teeth as they continued to watch each other.

He could see the attraction heating her cheeks, lighting her gaze.

His fingernails bit so hard into the flesh of his palm that after he had clutched the tablecloth he noticed that he had left blood.

He wanted to grab Harley, he wanted to drag her out of that building, but not while she's obviously enjoying herself so much.

"Do you see the way that guys watching me?" Her voice was soft and filled with smugness.

"You're probably enjoying it."

"What was that?" Her eyes were on the man again.
The joker frowned.

"Kinda weird don't you think."
She continued staring at the stranger.

I'll kill him.

He leant forward in his seat, and glowered at the man hoping he would look away from his girlfriend long enough to notice the hate in his eyes.

If he stares at her for another minute I'll cut his fucking eyes out.

But the man didn't catch his gaze, instead he continued staring at Harley, his Harley.
After many minutes of heated glaring the punk glanced away from her and the joker watched as his eyes widened at seeing him. He had expected the boy to look away, for his face to light up in flames, or for him to leave. Instead the bastard rose an eyebrow at him, and smirked.

"You right there mate?" The boys accent annoyed him, and his nose was too big for his face, one ear was higher than the other and the boys hair was too long. Yet he stared at his women, then had the audacity to rub it in his face.

"My girl doesn't like being watched." If his voice was acid the man would be a withering pile on the floor.

"Doesn't look like she minds."

"What did you say?" The joker's hands shook.

"You like attention sweetie? You come home with me an' I'll-" The boy stopped talking. Because suddenly the joker was in his face, and with a voice edging on silence and insanity he whispered his threat.
"Finish that sentence and I'll cut your tongue out."

He could see the fear in the kids eyes, as he stared at the man in front of him.
"O-okay."
His eyes flicked to Harley again.
"Look at her again and I'll dig your eyes out."

He looked at her again, a quick flicker of the eyes, unseen unless one was watching closely. Which the joker definitely was.

The joker had slammed the boy's head into the table. Before he could even glance back at him.
He did it once, twice, then threw the boy onto the floor.
"Did you not hear me boy?" His voice was a dangerous snarl in his throat, the boy whimpered up at him. Nodding vigorously at his words.

"What did I say?"

"Don't look at her."

"And what did you do?"

"I didn't look at her man I swear-"

"Don't give me a reason to kill you boy. What did you do?"

"I didn't do anyt-" his words were cut short by the gunshot. But not from the joker's gun.

"We were having a date." Harley's voice was filled with annoyance as she rose an eyebrow at the joker.

"We were."

"Careful Mistah J, one might think you were jealous."

"I wasn't jealous."

"Please J, you already know green suits you."