Seige

Not a part of the Gone pieces

________________

Hey guys so I've been writing a lot of parts to Gone, which was the first chapter, I've kind of run out of steam for the moment so I'm just doing a different imagine in this one.

Also 4K reads!!! Thanks so much, especially if you are still reading even through I took a week break for exams, thanks so much you guys!
So this book has only been up for two weeks and already it's that high, thank you guys so so much for reading my stories and leaving feedback, I mean 50 comments?!? And it's all positive, so thank you guys so much you are all so supportive and it's great!

Anyway I should probably start the story now

Dedicated to all you guys for still reading.

Sorry about the late update time, at least it's still Saturday though, so I'm still loyal to my word.
____________________________

A tear burnt a trail down Harley's face as she glared at the joker. Hatred cut her from the shards that left his eyes. His stance was built up, muscles clenched with every atom of his being on edge. He watched he shake in her body, her movements unsure.

Harley wanted to go, it was too much, she
had to leave, before this got out of hand, before she lost control of the situation.

He stood in front of the door, his frame blocking her escape, and he would not- could not move, not if it meant she would leave.

She stood in front of him, bag in hand, a bruise colouring the soft pallor of her skin.
"You will not stop me."
Her voice was strong, but her frail body shook.
"No."
"I will leave."
"No."
"Move."
"No."
"So what? Are you just going to stand there for the rest of your life?"
"If moving from this door means that you leave then yes, I will stand here until you decide to stay."
Her eyes narrowed into slits and anger began to heat her blood.
"Then you will stand there forever." Harley spat the words at him and watched as he narrowed his eyes at the statement.

"Where would you go?You can't leave the city, no one would let you live with them, no one would give you work, if you leave you die."

She watched the floor and thought over his argument, then she met his gaze and cut him with her assault.
"If I stay I'll die anyway."

"Bullshit." He pronounced every syllable almost spitting the word at her.

"You'll kill me if I stay here, already you've tried-" she brought her hand to the bruise on her cheek. "I can see it, right now you want to hit me, so I'll ask you this, how long until you get pushed over the edge, how long until you snap and finally put me out of this misery?"

Suddenly he was on her, too fast his hands had wrapped around her throat, grip clenching.

She brought her fist up and punched him across the jaw, but he didn't let go, so she hit him again, and again until she was thrashing and kicking within his grasp. Harley brought her nails to the jokers face and dug them into his scarred flesh, he hissed and threw her to the ground.

"Exactly." Her voice scratched itself from her throat.

"Maybe I should let you go." He forced out from between his teeth.
"Give you a taste of the real world." The joker grabbed Harley's arm and roughly shoved her upward and toward the door. He kicked it open and dragged her outside.

Wood dug into her back as the joker shoved her against the wooden exterior of the house.

He breathed her in, pushed himself against her until she was an imprint of his body, then he lowered his head and whispered into her ear.
"If you do not come back you will die on these streets."
Then he pushed himself away from her and left her winded on the porch.