Questions

So I was reading the comments that you lovely guys left on my previous chapters and someone mentioned that while they loved the stories they didn't really correlate with the Harley and Joker fanfictions. And I'm sorry for that because I am new to the fandom and I haven't read the comics and the first time I actually became aware of Harley's existence was when I watched Suicide Squad. So I don't have any background information and aside from what the movie showed I don't actually know what their relationship was actually like. I've been making it up, making it sad, or fluffy, or romantic, but I don't actually know what makes a Harley and Joker relationship. I sometimes ask for prompts and This is to hopefully gain some insight as to what the fans actually see in the relationship.

What makes, in your opinion, a Harley and Joker relationship?

Because I don't know, because I am portraying a wholly unrealistic version of them because I actually don't know who they are as a character.

So please answer this;
What makes, in your opinion, a Harley and Joker relationship?

What are some key scenes you would like to see? Describe it to me and I'll write it, or I'll try to anyway.

Hopefully update at the weekend, would have done it yesterday but had prizegiving.