I push myself farther against the wall,"I d-don't c-care."

"But I do."

"K-Kai." I stutter.

"Yes." he huffs out.

I fist the top of his shirt and press his lips against mine. Instead of responding to the kiss he pulls away.
"Stop distracting me." he huffs.

I smile,"No."
I crash my lips back into his and this time he responds, giving me hungry kisses. I lick his bottom lip asking for an entrance and he parts his lips. My tongue dives into his mouth searching every corner of his mouth. He moans against my lips causing me to smile and push him off.
"We're gonna be late Kai." I start to walk back to the door, but he grabs my waist pulls me back against the wall.
"I don't give a fuck" he pushes away my jacket collar and places hot, hungry kissing along my neck.

"Kai... We have to go." I breathe out.

"We can skip." he says between kisses.

"But we've missed too much." I fire back.

"You started this Snowflake." he comes back up and claims my lips. I turn around so now that he's pressed against the wall, his hands still firm against my waist. I peel his hands off my waist and back away. I smirk and whisper in his ear.
"I heard what you said last night."
I leave the closet and this time he doesn't stop me he just stands there looking dumbfounded. I walk to class, tracing my swollen lips.

***

School passes by in a blur, Kai barely talked to me during lunch, just taking my food and me smacking him every time he did. I still copied his answers in math and hung out with Flame whenever I had the chance. When I walked out to the school parking lot I saw Kai leaning against my bike. I walk up to him and get on.

"I need you to take me home." he states getting on after me.

"Mkay." I pass him my helmet and start the bike.

"Where's yours?" he questions.

"Only have one, don't worry I don't need it."
He shrugs and puts it on.
The ride to his house is silent. When we arrive he hands me my helmet and gets off.
"We're going out tonight, I'll be at your place at 8 to pick you up." he bends down and whispers in my ear,"wear something cute please."
I nod and he walks into his house. I put my helmet on my head and drive back to my house. I rush upstairs as soon as I get home. I put all of my school shit down, and walk into my joined bathroom and take a shower, washing my hair as well. By the time I get out of the shower it's 7:15. I dry off and apply my scented lotion. I leave the bathroom and put on a fresh pair of black undies and a matching black bra. I walk into my closet and pick one of my black dresses. It a short black dress that reaches to my lower thigh, it has a black lace outside with a solid black part underneath so it's not completely see-through, and a big nude colored bow around the waist. I pair it with a pair of simple black lace up wedges.

 I pair it with a pair of simple black lace up wedges