● T H I R T Y S I X ●

Start from the beginning

"That's the life I want."

"And I chose and want to be with Jungkook."

...

"But what if I chose Yoongi."

He groaned pulling on his hair "Dammit. Stop thinking about him. Just.. Stop."

He played with his thumbs while waiting for Jungkook. Jungkook finally came and grabbed his bags that were beside Jimin without a word. He began walking, almost leaving Jimin behind. He stood up and followed him to the gate. He was about to ask Jungkook where his ticket was but Jungkook stopped walking and faced him

"Jiminie hyung.." He sighs looking down "I.. Maybe you should stay."

"W-What?!"

"I said, stay with Yoongi." Jungkook smiled.

Jimin stood there in shock, he, himself cannot believe what the latter in front of him was talking about. He and Jungkook WANTED this.

Well, sorta.

Now that there's nothing to stop them, why change his mind?

"Jungkook, I don't get you right now, what do you mean?"

"Oh come on, it's obvious you don't wanna come with me. You've been acting weird ever since I told you." He laughs

"But I do!" Jimin whined "I do wanna go to busan with you! What makes you think otherwise?"

"You've been spacing out a lot too, and I know just what you're thinking about."

.."or in other words, who."

"Jungkook I don't even--"

"Jimin," Jungkook interrupts again, "You love him."

"WH--"

"Don't deny it you doughnut!" Jungkook flicked his forehead. "You love Yoongi already, let's face it."

"And you care about him so much now, I can't even think about taking you anymore."

Jimin was about to say something back, but he didn't. He was speechless. "I..."

"Ah, you are just too dense." Jungkook laughed

"But I thought you love me!"

"I do." He breathes "but now that I think about it, I think you'd be happier with Yoongi."

"But.."

"But what?"

He couldn't even speak, he's right. He's been thinking of Yoongi non stop and it was so evident, he was ashamed he let it aside and didn't look at it like it was so important.

He's hurt Yoongi, bad.

Real bad.

And he's realizing this all just now, just when the time has ran out to even change his mind and speak up.
But Jungkook's giving him the chance to fix it.

"what about you?"

"I'll be good on my own." He smiles "I'll be fine okay? Don't worry."

..."come and visit soon?" Jimin muttered giving him a tight hug. He was actually starting to cry.

"Of course." He gave him a kiss om the forehead, "don't cry alright? You'll be in good hands with Yoongi."

"Well, i hope." He adds before chuckling, "Well? What are you waiting for?"

"Go!" He laughs

Jimin wiped a few of his tears and nods before running off. Jungkook was entering the gate as well but before he could go any further, Jimin stopped and yells Jungkook's name.

Jungkook looked back at Jimin and yells, "WHAT IS IT?"

"I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING." Jimin yells before waving

Jungkook smiled. Sure, okay. This is taking place in public where hundreds of people could hear them right now but you know, who cares.

He waves at Jimin before walking up to the train [To Busan (sorry not sorry)]

And Jimin finally runs off outside, trying to find his way back to the mansion with the best of his ability

_________________________________________________________

...im not experienced with love and here I am, making a shitty love drama. Thanks, I know lol.

Hello my lil potatoes <3 Sorry for not updating!!
shit happened.
Exams,
...a loss?
School honestly

And I was practically dead.

...im planning on making a sequel or a book 2-
[Yeah, i know. Ya'll don't want this bullshit anymore.]

but Idk lol.
Ah shit, idek if this story is coming to an end this was seriously lacking a few YoonMin.

...I'll figure something out lololol.

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: