Chapter 36: Exchanged Gifts

Start from the beginning

"Jade? I'll go first, okay? I want you to open my gift last~!" she perks up. I agreed and let her open her present first. My gift feels a little light. I wonder what it could be? She then opened it to reveal my gift to her. I especially knew what to get her, since she was always bragging about it all the time. I got her her favorite exclusive make-up kit made from one of the biggest names in the make-up industry.

Cecilia loves make-up and she's had her sights on this set for a long time now. And by the looks of it, she's practically crying tears of joy now. "Jade~..." she sniffles, "How did you know what I wanted~?!" she comes up to swallow me in her wide embrace.

"You honestly never stop talking about it, so I got the hint. Do you like it?"

"I LOVE IT!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you sooooooo much~!!!!!" she sobs as she hugs me tighter and kisses my cheek.

"I'm glad..." I smile before I ask, "May I?"

"Of course!" she beams, but then whispers, "But be prepared, this gift might shock you~! Teehee~!" she gives me a playful wink while sticking her tongue out.

I blink twice and gulp down the nervousness before starting to open the present; and as I finally opened the gift, my eyes widened and I shove it back inside it's box as I turn beet red and Cecilia starts to laugh her butt off. "Wh-Wh-Why d-d-did y-y-you g-g-get th-tht-this f-f-for m-m-me?!?!?!!"

"Oh my... I didn't expect you to get this shy over it?" she tries to hide her giggles.

"Cecilia!" I whine, "Why?!?!!"

"Well, I was thinking you never owned something like this before, and that it could be really handy in the future!" she says a matter-of-factly. "Don't tell me you already own one?"

"I do not!"

"Just show it to us Jade! Be fair! We're not gonna make fun of you." pleads Kelly.

"Yeah, we're all open-mided friends here!" adds Hazel.

"Do you want me to show everyone instead?" asks Luke.

"NOOOO!!!!!" I scream and all of them are shocked to my sudden outburst. "I-I'm sorry... I'll show it..." I say that, but as I try to do so, my hands get numb and I start shaking like crazy.

"Do you want me to hold it up?" Kelly asks mindfully. I am more comfortable with Kelly holding it rather than Luke, so I gave the box to her and as my response, she blushes intensely and her eyes widened as she looks to me then to Cecilia. "WHAT THE HELL, CECILIA?!?!!" Cecilia just giggles. Kelly then does a face palm and a few breathing exercises before revealing my present from Cecilia.

"I was over-joyed that the one I picked was Jade~!" Cecilia cheers and everyone else turns red from seeing my gift too. All of them also shot her with question to why she ever thought of giving me such a daring gift. Cecilia gave me a sexy lingerie set that was pink and had black outlines. "You can use this when you and Chris have your first night~!"

Everyone else still questioned Cecilia's gift, but I thought that Cecilia was on my side and had her reasons why and wants whats best for me. She's a good friend, just a tad weird when it comes to that topic.

"I hope you'll share the story to me once you try this out Jade?" she winks at me, causing not only me, but everyone else to blush and feel a bit awkward. But in the end, we all laughed it off, and we continue to enjoy the night.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The party ended around one AM and Luke drove me and Kelly back to her place. We bid each other goodbye and go inside the apartment while Luke went home. Cecilia gave each one of us some leftovers to bring home and we stuffed it in the fridge.

As both of us prepare for bed, I took out my phone to look at all the pictures we snapped to choose ones to put on Facebook. But before I could do so, I saw two new messages and one missed call from Chris.

The first one before the call was asking if he could talk to me on the phone. The second message after the call said this...

"Can we meet tomorrow? I want to explain everything to you face to face."

_________________________

Hey Guys!!!

Finally Chris will explain everything to Jade tomorrow! I wonder what he has to say? But some of you might already know... :3 But what about all the conflict???

Thanks and Please continue to Support + Share + Vote + Comment on #TPaTNWCT~! :D

Don't keep quiet and share your thoughts~! :3

~Kurisu-chan ;*