Chapter 21

• eunha •

"Thanks again for tonight." I said to Mingyu before opening the front door of the house.

My hands were already on the door knob, but Mingyu stopped me from opening it by turning my head to his direction. His cold hands fingers sent unfamiliar feeling to my body. He slowly brushed his thumb across my cheeks and my eyes shot up to met his.

My heart started to pump really fast when I saw his eyes travelled down to my lips, I saw a different Mingyu. I don't quite understand what am I feeling right now, part of me wanted to run as far as my feet can go but part of me also wanted to stay and found out.

I didn't stop him from kissing me. Maybe this kiss is what I need to know if I'm ready to replace Jungkook in my heart, so I closed my eyes and felt his breath on my cheeks but the kiss didn't came.

The next thing I knew, Mingyu was thrown into the ground. I was too surprised on what happened that I found myself still looking at his form on the ground, his hands on his jaw. I was too shocked to even realize that someone was already dragging me inside the house.

"Why didn't you scream for help?!" Someone in front of me shouted making me flinched. It was Jungkook. I didn't even realized that he was the one who dragged me.

"Where are we?" I asked. My eyes wandering around the room.

"I saved you from being molested and that's all you're going to say?! Where are we?!" He looked really pissed.

"He's not molesting me! He was going to kiss me stupid!" I darted towards the door but he blocked my way.

"And you're just going to let him do that?! Who knows what he would have done to you by now if I didn't punched him in the face!" He's furious that I can almost see him turning red even though it was dark inside the room.

"Why do you care?!" I moved, headed for the door once more but he grabbed my wrist stopping me from getting out.

"I-" He tightened his grip.

"Please-" I exhaled. "-let me go."

"I'm sorry." He loosen his grip to me and I took it as a chance to get out of his room.

Those words was enough to make me feel furious.

I'm angry at him for leaving me with no reason at all, I feel like I was not important as I thought I was that I don't even deserve an explanation. I was distraught thinking maybe I did something wrong that made him give up on us. I felt abandoned, for he was my best friend, he was supposed to be there by my side when I'm at my lowest.

I ran down to where Mingyu was but he's gone. I checked the kitchen to see if he's attending to his bruise but he's also not there so I decided to go to his room. I was on my way to go upstairs when I noticed the lights escaping through the bathroom door so I walked towards it.

"Mingyu? It's Eunha, are you there?" I knocked on the door.

"Ah!" I heard him hissed so I opened the door and immediately went to him.

"Let me." He willingly gave me the whole first aid kit and sat down on the bathroom floor with his back resting on the cupboard below the counter. I kneel down in front of him so I can start curing his wounds.

I took the cotton buds and started dabbing some ointment on his palm where a gash is clearly seen. He probably got it when he fell on the ground outside. Jungkook must have punched him pretty hard because Mingyu's left jaw is now swollen, his light skin is now painted with purple and green color.

I noticed that he had his eyes closed the whole time. He looks really attractive even if he's sleeping, his angelic features must be the reason why I always feel happy and cheerful whenever he's around. I admit that the happiness I feel with him is not the same when I'm with Jungkook, but whenever I'm with Mingyu, I feel like I know he'll always be there.

"I'm sorry about this." I sighed as I clean up all the mess we made inside the bathroom.

"Don't worry about it. It was worth it." He chuckled making me confused. "Nothing. Let's sleep, you look really tired." He ruffled my hair then as if on cue, I yawned. 

-------

Hi guys! I missed you so much. TT__________TT  How do like this chapter? I'm sorry it's a little short, I have to get used to writing again after leaving for a month (or more? lols) anyhow, thanks for all the support you've been giving to my book. ♥ All the reads, comments and votes are the only reason why I continue to write. Love you guys!

Stay cute bunnies!

-jinjuya