Chapter 9

• mingyu •

I was kind of pissed when Dr. Jung chose Eunha to be Taehyung's partner for the day. He's my cousin but I only agreed to Yerin's plan because I want to spend my weekend with Eunha, so we can get to know each other more, besides, I know that Taehyung and I are thinking of the same thing so I decided to call him.

"Switch with me." Both of us said the same thing as soon as we the call connected.

I know he will agree with it because he secretly likes Yerin. He has this huge crush on her since third year high school but he's too scared to confess his feelings because Yerin was freshmen back then, she was too young, but now that she's about to graduate high school, Taehyung thought that it's finally time to tell her about his feelings.

I ran to where they are but I only found Taehyung by himself. My eyes looked for Eunha but she's nowhere to be found.

"Mingyu, Eunha said to prepare everything she needs for the dog bath." He pointed at the cabinet next to the door that leads outside where we'll be washing the dogs then added, "Are you sure Yerin won't get mad at me if I tell her?" He looks anxious.

"Hyung, I'm sure. I promise, now go tell her." I patted his back and assured him. I know that Yerin also feels the same way towards him but I can't tell him yet. Yerin said to me yesterday that she want to tell it herself to see Taehyung's reaction.

Taehyung immediately went on his way then I started preparing everything so that when Eunha comes back with the dogs, she won't get disappointed in me. I'm also pretty sure that she won't be able to avoid me this time. I'm so glad I asked for Yerin's help.

I took all the things we need for the bath like dog soap, tub, towel and brush. Then I went through the door where we'll be washing them. As soon as I opened the door, the sun was greeting me happily, as if it knows that everything will go smoothly as I imagined it last night.

The place outside looks like a small park, it has benches and wooden toys that the dogs can play with. This must be where they take the dogs to play with each other or just pet them.

Just in time, as soon as I finished preparing everything, Eunha came to my view with seven dogs behind her. I smiled at her and walked towards her, I'm not sure of what she's thinking right now. I can't read her face properly, she was just looking at me with a blank face. I wanted to ask her right away why she's avoiding me but I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable so I took the dogs behind her and guide them to the tub.

I started with the first dog and let the others play first. I looked back at Eunha who was still standing at the door so I shouted to gain her attention.

"Jung Eunha! Aren't you supposed to help with this?" with that she snapped back to reality.

"Ah.. Ye.. Yes. Sorry." She walked towards us with her head hung low.

We washed the first four dogs quietly, I was getting frustrated because this was not what I had in mind. I thought that we'll be laughing and having the time of our lives while playing with the dogs, instead we had this awkward air looming around us.

I took the water hose and "accidentally" pointed it at her instead of the dog.

"Oops! Sorry." I blurted out sarcastically. She then looked at me with her mouth wide open because her jeans are now wet from knee below.

"You're going to pay for that Kim Mingyu!" I can almost see fumes coming out of her nose.

She snatched the water hose out of my hands and directed it towards me but before the water even hit me, my face met a cute fluffy dog. It pounced on me making me fall on the ground, that's when I heard Eunha's precious laugh.

Her laugh is like a song to me and I'm happy that I'm the one who caused for her to let out such a beautiful sound. She had her hands on her stomach, her head tilt upward, laughing her heart out. I wanted to get up but the dog is still on top of me, licking my face.

Eunha went to my direction and helped me get up. She was still laughing so hard that as soon as she held my hands to support me, I stumbled back, dragging her down unintentionally. Both of us grunted as soon as we hit the ground. She fell on top of me still holding my hands.

I looked into her glistening eyes, she smiled and both of us burst out laughing. How I wish we can stay like this forever.

Our laughter was interrupted when we saw two figures hovering on top of us. It was Yerin and Taehyung. We quickly stood up and Eunha quickly let go of my hands and fixed herself. I sent glares to both Yerin and Taehyung because of their bad timing.

"What are you two doing on the ground?" Yerin asked us with a smirk on her face.

"W..We..Um..Ah.." Eunha was stuttering, her eyes jumping everywhere except at the three of us.

I sighed at grabbed Eunha's hand, making everyone's attention to me.

"Kim Mingyu..." Eunha's eyes met mine. I smiled at her and squeezed her hands reassuringly. Then I leaned my face towards her left ear and whispered.

"Run with me."

I can see that Yerin's and Taehyung's eyes popped open, shocked at what I did but I know that they like what they're seeing. Before they could even say anything, Eunha and I ran towards the door leaving the two with their mouth hung open.

----------------------

Thank you for waiting patiently for my updates.

I was sent to the hospital last week because I fainted at school, it turns out my headaches and dizziness is because I have low blood, that's also why it took so long for me to update my two eunkook fan fictions.

But, I'm back at home and I'm feeling better. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I promise to update this book faster, as for my other eunkook fanfic (It was just a crush) will be on hiatus, I guess I'll focus more on this fanfic first.

Stay cute bunnies!

-jinjuya