Chapter 14

• eunha •

We've finally graduated! School is over and all I have to do now is enjoy my little vacation before I start with college. I'm glad that everything is finally in place and I'm even more excited because I'll be attending an art school! I hope good things will continue to come my way.

"Eunha are you done?" Mom knocked on my door.

"Yes! I'll be there in a minute." I checked if I've packed everything I needed for our two weeks' vacation in Jeju with my friends. That means I'll be spending my birthday there.

I went downstairs and saw Mingyu waiting for me in the living room. It's been a couple of days since he confessed to me, and I'm thankful that nothing changed between us.

"Are you excited?" He beamed as soon as he saw me at the bottom of the stairs.

"Super!" I exclaimed.

Mom and Dad drove us to the airport. Yerin's whole family is going to attend a grand birthday celebration of her cousin there. Since she's not close with her relatives in Jeju, she wanted me to come so she won't feel out of place. My parents only agreed to let me go if Mingyu would also come to check up on me and so he's coming with us.

"Eunha! Here!" Yerin waved her hands and we walked towards her direction.

"Where are your parents? and why is Taehyung here?" I asked while looking around.

"Dad had an emergency operation at the clinic. Mom said we should go first, they'll be taking the next flight tomorrow instead." She explained. When I didn't say anything she added, "Tae's here because you can't be the only one who's allowed to have their boyfriend with them duh?" She rolled her eyes.

"He- he's not my b- boyfriend." I stuttered.

"He soon will be." Taehyung teased.

Of course she knew he's not my boyfriend but she's been really eager to make me and Mingyu a couple. She's been at it ever since Jugkook and I broke up, she won't shut up about it and now Taehyung is at it too. I can't believe both of them, they clearly are compatible with each other.

I can still remember how crazy Yerin was when Jungkook introduced Taehyung to her. She almost fainted. Jungkook and Taehyung knew each other because they live in the same neighbourhood but they became friends because of League of Legends. They used to play it every day after school and I would get mad at Jungkook sometimes because it would take too much of his time.

I wonder if they still get in touch.

"Do you guys want to eat first? Mingyu changed the topic.

"Good idea." Yerin said excitedly.

We're already looking for a restaurant inside the airport when we heard an announcement that made us stopped on our heels. We heard it say that our flight is now boarding passengers. We panicked and ran as fast as we can so we can made it inside.

Once we're settled, I texted my parents that we're inside the plane now. I have a lot of hope from this trip since it'll be my last summer vacation here in Korea before I head to Europe to study arts. After this vacation I have to start preparing my papers for admission in University of the Arts London.