Chapter 26

**WARNING: There might be scenes ahead that's too gruesome for you. you can skip that part.**

• eunha •

I'm really happy and hyped after Mingyu confessed everything. My worries washed away because of the things that Mingyu admitted to me, so I ran back to the compound as fast as I can without waiting for him. I want to see Jungkook again.

I waved my hands to Mingyu cheerfully when I saw that I'm almost at the glamping house. Who would have thought I can win against Mingyu with my short limbs? I crossed the street carefree and didn't saw the car coming. The bright yellow lights blinded me and the ear-splitting honk filled my ears. I was too scared, I felt my legs grew weak and unable to move as the car gets nearer to where I am and closed my eyes.

I waited for the impact.

Soon enough my body kissed the concrete floor and felt pain all over, but it wasn't what I thought it would feel like, the pain is bearable. I opened my eyes expecting to see my own blood splattered on the pavement, but the only thing I saw was a pair of angelic eyes looking into mine.

"Eunha! Are you okay?!" Jungkook said anxiously beside.

It took me awhile to realize that he pulled me out of the way and saved me from dying. I'm still shocked at what happened, for a moment there I thought I was already dead. His troubled looks proved otherwise.

"I thought I'm going to lose you." He let me sit then wrapped his arms around me tightly. "I'll call Jimin hyung so we can get you to the hospital." He kissed my forehead and I nodded in response. He dialled Jimin's phone and in no time he was talking to him already.

Just then, I saw Mingyu coming towards us with the same expression as Jungkook. He ran towards us after checking with the driver of the car that almost hit me.

"Eunha!" Mingyu cried out. His knees gave up from the terror that almost happened if it weren't for Jungkook's fast reaction. He was kneeling in front of me, holding my cold hands. "It's- it's my fault. I'm so sorry Eunha, I should have- I should have caught up to you." He said in between his sobs.

"Get out of here you punk!" Jungkook busted Mingyu's face and hovered above him to hit him more.

"Stop it!" I pulled Jungkook away. Mingyu took that chance to spit a mouthful of blood before throwing his fist to Jungkook's face. "Mingyu! I said stop!" I cried but still they didn't listen. I sincerely hope that Jimin would come already. "Stop killing each other please!" I begged and tried to position myself between them but Mingyu simply shoved me aside. I can feel my body slowing giving up, I don't know how long can I endure this awful scene before me.

"He's the one who almost got you killed!" Jungkook screamed before landing another punched but thankfully Jimin arrived in time.

"Jungkook that's enough!" Jimin held Jungkook's fist in the air while Taehyung immediately positioned himself between the two before separating them.