Chapter 6

• mingyu •

Eunha avoided me the whole week. I know she's not used to me being all goody and gentleman to her and I understand that. It's not like enemies can become friends overnight, I know I have a lot of work to do if I want her to be mine.

Teasing, making fun of her and beating her in everything at school is the only way for her to talk to me that's why I've been a pain in the ass to her ever since the world began, and I know that I don't stand a chance against her first love but I finally had the courage to make my move.

Next week is the Graduation Ball for the graduating seniors and I already planned to ask her to go with me. I will need her best friend's help if I want this to happen and I think I already know what to do to make sure Yerin will help me.

It's friday which means we get to spend our last period on our chosen school club. Eunha is part of the music club, which means her best friend won't be there with her since Yerin is in the drama club. I sneaked out of the Student Council office to talk to Yerin, and since I'm the president of the student body, I can easily excuse Yerin out of her drama club for a while.

I gently knocked on the backstage door of the school auditorium. It smells a little too stuffy here if you know what I mean. The air feels thick and dusty, I wonder why they held their club meeting at this place.

I knocked again for the second time but a little louder to make sure someone will hear me. I was getting impatient because I also need to get back to the Student Council's office so I knocked again for the third time, but before my knuckles touch the door, someone flung it open.

"It's just you." Yerin looked at me from head to toe. Yerin and I are not really friends, since I practically make her best friend go nuts but I'm lucky that I can still talk to her like this.

I dust off myself trying to look composed before I swallow my pride with what I am about to do. "Can I talk to you for a minute? Alone." I said in a serious tone, gaining a confused Yerin.

We walked to the deserted stage to get a good distance from everyone else inside the backstage. I don't want anyone to hear about how I'm planning to win Eunha with the help of Yerin. I want to surprise everybody in school.

"Why do we have to talk in private?" She put her hands inside the pockets of her blazers.

I let out a deep sigh and closed my eyes before I blurted out the words. "I need your help."

--------

woops. Short update because I miss you already guys TT___TT and it's jeon's birthday lmao, I feel oblige to make an update lol

TaeRin shippers get ready for the upcoming chapters  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-jinjuya