Chapter 1~ New Home

[ FYI: I started this book YEARS ago and I am apologizing in advance for the grammatical errors and anything that doesn't make sense. This does not reflect my current writing skill:,). Hope you enjoy anyways ]

Your POV

"YYYYNNNNNN!!!!!" I hear Hanji yell from the other aisle.

I push the shopping cart through the ramen aisle. Brushing the hair out of my face I look around for Hanji.

"Hanji?! Where are you?" I yell

"Over here!" She yells.

"Where?" I yell back.

"I'm at soup!"

"What do you mean you're at soup?"

"I mean I'm at soup!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SOUP?!" I yell back.

"I MEAN IM AT SOUP?!"

"WHERE IS SOUP?!"

"IN THE SOUP ISLE!!"

"WHAT ARE YOU GETTING IN THE SOUP ISLE?!" I yell.

"IM GETTING CLOTHES!" She yells.

"WHY ARE YOU GETTING CLOTHES IN THE SOUP ISLE?!"

"YOU DONT HAVE TO SHOUT AT ME!!" She yells and comes stomping down the aisle.

"I think we have everything...." I say to her completely forgetting the past subject.

"Yep...on to your new apartment!" Hanji yells.

"Let's go..." Erwin says coming out from nowhere.

"LET'S GO YAAAHOOOO!!!" Hanji runs off with bags in her hands to the exit.

"WAIT! HANJI WE HAVE TO PAY!" Erwin yells running after her.

I facepalm and turn to see a boy with black hair and steel grey eyes looking at the variety of tea. He looks quite familiar. What was his name? L-Levi? I think.

Hanji and Erwin come running back to me.

"Oh my god....YN...it's Levi...from the top 3..." Hanji says.

"And?"

"I'm surprised to see him here...without being swarmed by girls..." Hanji says.

As if on cue a swarm of bees...and by bees, I mean girls swarmed around him. He got a frustrated look on his face, set the tea down, and walked away. I guess you can say I felt pretty bad for the guy. I mean...he can't go anywhere without being looked at by girls.

"YN...Hello?" Erwin waves a hand in my face.

"Huh?"

"Let's go." He says.

"Yeah...let's go!" I say.

We walk out of the store and enter Erwin's car.

"TO THE APARTMENT!!!" Hanji yells, pointing onward.

"Yep! To the new home!" I yell.

"These are the only people I hang out with," Erwin says with a smirk.

"Yeah! And we are amazing!" Hanji says.

We all laugh and Erwin cracks up. Erwin starts the car and drives off.

Time Skip to the apartment~

We get the bags from the trunk of Erwin's car and walk into the apartment. Erwin and Hanji come in with me and help me unpack some of my boxes.

"Is this all?" Erwin asks.

"No there's more...but I can do that...it's some of my personal stuff anyway," I tell him.

"Ok...I guess we'll go then." Erwin says.

"Yeah. We'll see you at school YN." Hanji says grabbing her bag.

"Bye guys...thank you for the help," I say and lead them out.

"Bye!" They say in unison.

They shut the door.

I sigh and fall back on the couch. I finally have my own place. I got this place so I didn't have to live with my parents in the country part of Japan. I would need to get a job to pay my rent which is 8,000 yen. Which is surprisingly cheap for a 2 bedroom apartment with a nice bathroom and kitchen. I go into my room and shut the door. I lay on my bed and shut my eyes, thinking about everything that's happening. I lay there for a little bit until I hear the front door open and footsteps. I instantly sit up and grab my baseball bat from the corner of my room. I slowly make my way to my door and slowly open it. I open it to see a boy with 2 bags in his hands. He drops his keys on the table and looks at me.

"AHHHHHH!!!" I scream.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" He screams.

"Who are you?" I ask in a scared tone.

"WHO ARE YOU?" He asks.

"I LIVE HERE!" I say.

"No! I LIVE HERE!" He says.

"WAIT.....your Levi?" I say.

"Yeah! And?"

"Nothing..."

"Please don't go nuts..." he says.

"Don't worry...I don't find you attractive at all." I say.

"Good." He says.

"ANYWAY! I LIVE HERE!" I say.

"NO! I DO!"

We go on arguing and arguing...

"Let's go see the landlord," I say.

"Only good idea you had.." he mutters.

"Hey!" I say and we both begin to walk to the landlord.

We finally make it to see the landowners house trashed with graffiti all over it.

"WHAT?!" We both say in unison.

749 words...

I hope you all liked the first chapter. Tell me what you thought in the comments! Love you guy so much! I'll see you all in the next chapter!

Bye-bye my Titans❤️