an unexpected trip

Start from the beginning

"Are you serious? This was caused by a guy?" The girl said with a small chuckle.

Surprisingly I found myself chuckling as well.

"Guys actually." I said and to this she sat up straighter and met my gaze.

"Oh, please do tell me." She said with a smile, she was so easy going and so open with me.

"Well for starters it's my first day in this crazy Academy and everything here is so different. Guys here are so bold and they will do anything, for starters I haven't been here for even ten hours and two guys have already tried to kiss me, one of them succeeded. I don't know any of them yet they go on doing that." I ranted in a loud voice, this was like a way to decompress my system, in some occasions like right now I would end up getting very angry.

The girl chuckled before she stood up and offered me her hand, which I gladly took.

"Well male species is sure a rare one." The girl said as we both stood up.

"But this had never happened to me in any other place, are guys here usually like this?" I asked her.

"How?" The girl asked as she went to the mirror to fix her makeup, although my head was still in a haze I saw how attractive and beautiful she was.

"So possessive, aggressive and nearly like animals?" I asked her in a small voice as I stood there hugging myself.

She chuckled once again before she fixed her hair.

"Well it's nearly mating season, so it's reasonable for them to be acting like that." The girl told me.

"Mating season, what is that?" I asked her confused, I had never heard that term expect for those documentaries on wild life and animals.

The girl turned around and looked at me shocked as if she had realized something before she smiled at me and shook her head.

"Oh, silly me, ignore that what I meant is that this is normal since guys as teenagers are usually so horny about everything and everyone. And you Harmony, you are the new shy little dear that has come to this wild jungle, the fresh meat that everyone wants to try and take." The girl said before she winked at me and walked out of the restroom.

The bell had rung minutes ago and we were both extremely late, well at least she was since I had a free period to do whatever I wanted which for now was going to stay here until I was completely calm.

During the entire day, you could have described me as a nervous little animal, scared of every noise and trying to avoid as much contact and attention from everyone. I just wanted to get over with this day once and for all, and as fast as I could.

I didn't see Wade for the rest of the day.

"So aside from work in the class you will get some extra assignments from Mrs. Coltrane's English class, according to her you are a very promising student." The lady from the main office told me.

I nodded slowly and took the rest of my assignments, I had worked the best to not fall behind on the first day, I knew that it was too soon to panic since this was just the first day but this Academy had a different system for education not to mention that this was elite, so in other words you either had the money to keep yourself in or as soon as your grades dropped you were out.

I slowly made my way outside thinking of Wade's absence, I had in no time thinking about his health, his well-being, I was afraid, after seeing how furious Braden had gotten I hadn't thought twice before I ran off after he kissed me but what had happened with Wade?

As I reached the exit I noticed that my bus had already left, I was so distracted with my own world that I had not gotten to my bus on time, so with no other option left I guess I would have to walk home, well at least in the bright side I would get to learn more about the town I was living in from now on and of course eventually learn my way home. As I walked across the parking lot I noticed that Braden was by his Ford Super duty scanning the crowd, I didn't want to be so full of myself and say that Braden was looking for me but before he could see me I immediately turned around and started to walk down the road, but before I could get through the parking lot and to the sidewalk to start my way home a black track blocked my way.