Chapter 13

Elizabeth's POV

I lay in bed, my eyes burning. My nose running, my throat sore and I can't stop sneezing or coughing. With all the nonsense yesterday and my stupidity with going out the way I did, I've gotten sick. I'm one of those people that get sick easily. I was shivering like crazy, but at the same time I'm buring up.

Meow. I look down and look at Mittens as he walks up to me from the foot of the bed. My eyes water. I wish Yoongi was here. He would have taken care of me, he always did when I was sick. He was like my hot personal nurse, and now he was gone. And right when I needed him most, when I thought he needed me too. Just then there's a knock at the door. I grab mittens and find the strength to get up. I wrap the blanket around my body, Mittens little head popping out. Without looking though the peep hole I open the door. "Yes?" I ask before my eyes could adjust. "Elizabeth.." He says. He wore a long coat, a beanie on his head and a scarf around his neck. My eyes widen.

"What are you doing here?" I ask. "I've been worried.." He says. My eyes water and I can't help but cry. He frowns and walks in without invitation, but I didn't care. He pulls me into a hug. "Its okay.. I'm here.." He whispers. "I don't know what to do." I whimper. He closes and locks the door behind him. "Its okay. You can cry." He says. His warmth surrounding me. I start to cough. He jumps back and looks down at me. "Are you okay?" He asks. I nod covering my mouth with my blanket and cough again followed by a loud sneeze causing Mittens to jump out of my arms and walk into the kitchen. He looks concerned.

He presses the back of his hand against my forehead. "Dear God Elizabeth. You're burning up." He says. "No.. I'm-" A throat stripping cough interrupts my sentence causing my chords to burn. "Fine." He picks me up and walks over to my room. "No you're not." He says. I look up at his face as he lays me down in bed. "You don't mind if I make you some soup do you? Maybe some tea for that throat?" I shake my hear and cough again. He smiles. "I'll be right back." He says. I nod. My lids become heavy and I fall into a deep sleep.

**

"Elizabeth." I open my eyes, it was a bit hard because they burnt like crazy. "Min Yoongi." Leaves my lips. My eyes begin to water. He frowns and sets the soup and tea on my night stand. "Don't cry baby.." He says sitting next to me. My bottom lip quivers. "How can I not cry Min Yoongi? Why did you leave me? Why?" I cry, almost screaming at him. "Its a long story." He looks away from me.

"No. Look at me Min Yoongi. You can't just show up here and-" *cough* "Just act like everything will be okay. When it won't. It won't be okay. You know why!?" My tears running down my cheeks. "Because I hurt you beyond repair.. I know... And I'm more than sorry." He frowns, our eyes meeting. "And I know.. That no matter how many times I apologize it isn't going to fix anything." His eyes water. "But you don't understand." He says. I sit up. "I don't understand!? I don't understand!!?" I grip my blankets tighter to my body.

"You can't just turn your back on me Min Yoongi. You can't!" My tears running down my cheeks rapidly like a river. "I love you Elizabeth! Im so in love with you I'd fucken put myself in danger for you!" I look at him in shock, my tears blurring my vision. His tears run down his cheeks. "That's why I had to leave." He says. "I couldn't risk your safety." His hand raises and caresses my cheek. "I love you so much. There are no words in the world that can fully express how unbelievably sorry I am for hurting you." I set my hand on his warm one. I had missed his touch. I had missed everything about him.

"I cried my eyes out for the two days I was without you Min Yoongi. You don't even-" *sneeze* "No.. I know." He says. "Please find peace in your heart to forgive me.." He pleads. "No. I forgive you." I say without hesitation. "I missed your lips." He says leaning in. I set a hand on his chest. "You'll get sick." I say. He looks into my eyes, those beautiful dark brown eyes that I love so much. "Its worth it." He says, and I let his lips touch mine, this is what I wanted. "Elizabeth." He says in a whisper. I feel his tears against my cheek as our lips are in sync. "Min Yoongi." I cry against his lips. He pulls me into his arms, deepening the kiss. "Elizabeth.."