Chapter 11

My eyes hurt from crying so hard, my throat sore, and I found myself struggling to sleep. Especially because it was the room I made love to her in, on this bed. It was crazy how just last night, this morning, we had no troubles, and the only thing we knew was to love each other. And now we were this. I look at the clock. 12:39

I knew she was possibly still up crying. I hurt her, but not only her, me. I hurt myself with who I had to become. Who I had to become in order to keep her safe.

God, no words can describe how much I'm madly in love with her. Just the thought of her name makes my heart flutter. Thinking about her makes my stomach turn. It was going to be a sleep less night. I tossed and turned in bed, her apple scent was still there. Intoxicating me with sweetness that I wanted to keep forever. I found myself relaxed as I continue to inhale the mouth watering aroma.

The thing I needed was her. I needed her here with me. I needed her in my arms, to hold her, kiss her, to love her. Everything I could possibly do.

That night I fell asleep with her on my mind. "I love you so much Elizabeth. I've loved you all my life. Nothing would stop me from loving you. You're mine.. And only mine." I said in my head as I dreamt of us together, like today hadn't happened. I wish that it hadn't. And now, I'd have to live with this...

**

I walk into the studio and see my manager talking to a young girl. This isn't what I think it is. He looks at me with a smile. "Ah. Suga." He greets me with my stage name not my real name. The girl turns to look at me and my eyes widen. "Min Yoongi?" Her voice familiar to me, like the light of day I recognize her face.

"Jennie?" I call. My manager looks surprised. "You know each other?" He asks. She walks up to me ignoring his question. "So you're Suga." She taps her thin and smiles. "What are you doing here?" I ask really curious. She's about to speak when my manager beats us to the chase.

"Yoongi. You remember that conversation we had yesterday?" He asks. How can I NOT remember? "Yes." Is all I can say, the rememberance yesterday was thorns through my wounds again. "Well.. She's the solution." He nods. I look at her, but her eyes were some where else. Looking around my managers office that had different albums up in the studio.

"Your manager agreed to this?" I ask, her eyes meeting mine. "I'm here!" Walks in a woman with a tight pencil skirt on with a flowy white shirt that was tucked in at the waist. Her short hair pulled back into a half up half down look. She wore a bit of eye makeup, her lips lightly painted.

"Yah. Ms. Ku." My manager greets her. "Ah. Mr. Yoon. I was anxious to meet you today." She bows her head to me. I nod. "So shall we start?" He asks. She claps her hands together. "Yes! We shall." She looks happy. What was so happy about this? It felt like I was being put into an arranged marriage.

We all sat at the center of the room where there were couches. "So. You know that there are three other girls in our group." She starts. I can't even look at my manager. He's put me into this horrible position. "Why yes I do know about blackpink. I understand you guys need publicity." I look at Jennie and she stares out the window as the rain pours harshly. "Yes sir. We need attention so that blackpink can get fans. We certainly need it. Our girls work hard." My eyebrows knit. "Why don't we talk about this outside for a while?" Mr. Yoon asks. "That would be great wouldn't it Jennie?" Her manager asks her. She just slightly nods and Ms. Ku looks at us and smiles.