Chapter 3

He looks at me, and I can't fight the thought that he's trying to tell me something. "What?" I ask. He slowly looks away from me and looks up at the blossom trees. "Min Yoongi." I call him. He looks at me. "Liz.. I just.." His eyebrows knit, he doesn't finish. He just stands up straight and smiles. "Why don't we just enjoy the Cherry Blossoms?" My eyes staring into his, trying my best the understand what he was trying to tell me.. But he was stone.

**
Yoongi's POV

"I've been meaning to tell you that I've loved you all my life, since the day we met. Everyday I look at you its hard for me to breath, everything about you drives me crazy." Is what I wanted to tell her, but a part of me didn't allow me to. Instead I pushed my words away, faked a smile and stood up straight. "Why don't we enjoy the Cherry Blossoms?" I ask, hoping she'd take the bait. She stared into my eyes, coils creating in the pit of my stomach.

"Yoongi.. Please tell me what's wrong." I feel nervousness come over me, seeing her worried about me made me hurt inside. Should I tell her? Should I confess these feelings that I've hidden inside me for so long? I'm scared that she doesn't feel the same, I've given her so many signs that she just shrugs off.. Last night I had even told her that I loved her when she fell asleep.

**

Last night

I move a bit to adjust my position as she lays against me, my heart pounding at a thousand beats per second. I'm scared I'll have a heart attack, she pulls onto my shirt. "Nooo.. Don't.. Don't leave.." She whispers, making me shudder. "Never..." I manage to say, and I have the courage to run my hand up and down her back.

"Good night.. Elizabeth.. I love you.." I know she fell asleep before she can hear what I was saying. She leans into me, I can't look away from her face.. The way she looked when she slept. Her beauty was enough to take my breath away. I'm smiling like a complete idiot, the light from the television made her cheeks look rosy. I lean in and plant a kiss on her forehead.

Having her next to me can make me sleep soundly without a question. She moves to the side, away from my body and I take the opportunity to get up and grab my coat. I sit back down next to her and she flops back onto me. I pull her closer to me, I wanted her closer to me.. As close as possible. I wrap her in my coat, she's so small and fragile in my eyes. She was for me..

**

I take a deep breath. "Its nothing." I smile. She takes a step closer to me, and I can feel my hands become clammy. "R-really.. Liz.. Its nothing." I stutter, and I wish I can punch myself in the face for it. Her hands grip the front of my coat. "Yoongi.. Don't lie to me." Her big hazel eyes are hypnotizing me. "I just don't get why you got all offensive about what that girl said.." I say. She let's go of my coat.

"I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable." She crosses her arms over her chest. I'm taken back, her words had sent my curiosity level shooting through the roof. "Why would I feel uncomfortable?" I ask. Her lips part and her eyebrows knit. "Why wouldn't you?" She answers with a question. This was my chance, and in the pit of my stomach there were butterflies flapping their wings that have been there for years.

"Because I love you." I say, finally.

**

Elizabeth's POV

"Why wouldn't you?" I ask, curious of what he'd say. "Because I love you." He says, saying the answer that I hadn't even thought he'd say. My heart stops in my chest, literally. I take a step back. "What?" I ask. He looks down at his hands, I see his hands shaking. Was he okay? I knew Yoongi, if he did something that was really intense and might start things.. he gets fidgety.