Chapter 6

I look at him and laugh. I can tell he's trying not to laugh too. "This is vintage." He sets his hands on his waist and pops out his hip. I laugh. "What makes red boots vintage?" I ask. He finally laughs. "I don't know.. But I was just kidding. I ain't gonna wear these." He looks down at them on his feet then smirks and looks up. "Unless.."

I'm completely confused as of what he's about to bring up. "Role play." He finally says. I push his chest. "No. Nasty." I feel my face heat up. He just laughs at my nervousness. "Awe baby. I was just playing. I know how you feel about that." Now I see color in his cheeks.

Yoongi wasn't the type to rush into having our first time together. Although we've been close many times, it would always be different. Either he wasn't sure if we should, or I wasn't sure. But I know for a fact that I love him, more than I could love anyone. And I know it would be special with him being my first. As I would feel special being his. And I respect that.

"Yoongi.." I say quietly. So quiet that he steps closer to me, making me feel even more nervous about what I'm about to say. How was I going to admit something that was so private to us as a couple, in a public place? "I think.." I pull on my bottom lip in between my teeth. He reached out and clasps my hands in his, making me feel a bit more comfortable. "You can tell me." He reassures me. But I still felt like I was struggling with the right words to say.

**
Yoongi's POV

I was nervous and anxious about what she was going to say. What if she was going to tell me that she wanted to break up? I was sure that we had the same feelings for each other, unless it was a one way feeling. Which would kill me because I've practically loved her all my life.

But I was willing to give her a chance and the time to tell me what she needed to.

And it for some reason reminded me of high school. When she was nervous about talking to me.

**

I see how beautiful she looks.. In her pastel blue dress that complimented her amazing figure. But it hurt me that she was here with another guy. When she should be here with me.

"Yoongi.. Why don't you just tell her that you wanted to ask her? It wouldn't hurt." I turn and look at Jennie. "I know you just asked me to come with you because she accepted Jongsu.. I'd do the same.." She says as we sit at a bench outside the school as we all waited for the gym to open for the dance to begin.

In the sunset her cheeks looked lightly flushed. I knew that she was a bit hurt that she was my second choice, as if I was using her... In a way I was. She was cute. She always did her hair nicely. I didn't really have a thing for long legs.