Chapter 9

I wake up in the morning in his arms. I snuggle closer to him. I'm surprised when I feel that I'm clothed. I pick up and look under the sheets. I'm in one of his shirts. I smile. I turn and look at his sleeping face. I turn to lay on my side. I run my fingers through his hair. I see him smile, he hums. "Good morning beautiful." He says in a deep groggy voice. His eyes slowly opening.

"Good morning." I smile. He presses his lips against mine. His arms tighten around me, his hands running up and down my back. He slowly pulls away then buries his face in my neck. I comb my fingers through his hair.

I feel his hand go underneath the shirt, running his fingers along my back. I feel that last night has brought us close together. I was all worried for nothing. I feel his light kisses. The remembrance of last night comes over my thoughts. His breath gave me shivers down my spine.

I feel my breath elevating as his other hand grips my thigh. His hand that ran down my back pulled me closer to his body. I bite down slightly on my lip as the sensations stream back into my body. I surprise him as I slide down so that we're face to face. Since his hand was in the shirt, it caused it to raise up to my chest.

Were we going to do this again? My body had a mind of its own, my hands lifting his shirt over my head. His chest pressing against mine. The sensation of him being against me would soon be a familiar one, I'd hope.

"Why don't I finish off what I started last night?" He asks in a deep whisper. I wondered what he meant by that. Finish? Finish what? I see him lower deep into the covers, my eyes widen in surprise. Soon I feel his lips against me. A whimper leaves my lips. I feel his hands grip my hips.

**

"No actually I heard she's like.. Pregnant now and has three kids with that one guy that was like... The last in our class." My eyes widen at his words. "Three kids?" I ask. He nods. My nose crunches and I look down at my plate in front of me.

We sit in our favorite dinner, we've come here for years that all the employees know our names and what we usually order. It had been a crazy morning, thinking about it makes me blush.

"Don't you ever wonder what they're up to?" I ask. He stares out the window, mindlessly. "Yeah.. I do sometimes.." He shrugs. "They were like brothers to me. But we all wanted different things." He says. I search in his eyes, and what I found was sadness. "The last time I saw them all together was Jungkooks wedding.. I hear Jimin and him keep in touch though.. Figures. They were closer to each other than any of us."

His eyes follow the cars outside. "But hey. As long as they're happy.. I'm happy. This how life goes." He looks at me. "Maybe sometimes I wonder if they'll come back.. And we'll all be okay again." He looks down at his plate. "But then I remember all the.." He looks mad, more sad than before. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have asked." I touch his hand that was stabbing his eggs with the fork in his tight grasp.

He slowly releases. "No. Its fine. Even after two years I guess the wounds are still fresh. That group took a huge chunk of my life. A chunk of my life I'd never want to forget." I frown. "And I'm sure they feel the same Yoongi." He nods slightly.

"You know.. The day I confessed to you I was so scared." He starts. "Scared that you'd regect me, and tell me that I was crazy for loving you like I do." He chuckles. "By you surprised me when you confessed back." I see the color in his eyes and my stomach starts to tingle. "I'm happy you were my first Elizabeth. You're special to me in every way possible." I can't help but smile.

"You always butter me up with your soothing words." I say. He touches me hand. "I love you." He says. I smile wider. "I love you too Min Yoongi." Our sweet session was interrupted. He looks down at his phone. "Awe baby. I got to go back to the studio. I had finally finished Agust D yesterday morning and luckily my sound guys were free so we're going straight to recording." He smiles. "You don't mind if I drop you at home right?" He asks. "I want it to be a surprise." His eyes light up.