Twenty Four

(Author's note: So, I wanted to started this chapter with an Author's note because I need to clear something up. Guys, I'm not 10!! I'm 16!! When I said: "I"m secretly 10" I meant that I have a mindset of a young kid or something. I giggle at any little thing, and I act innocent because people say that's how I am. That's why it was so hard for me to write smut and I need someone to help me with it. I'm comfortable with reading it, but when it comes to writing it on my own, I become a complete mess. So I'm really sorry for confusing all of you! I just act and think really young for my age. It's a bit weird, but I'm not ashamed of it. But again, I'm really sorry! Also if this comes off a bit mean, I just wanted to clear this up ;-; and I don't like the chapter's that are just author's notes, so I typed this chapter up pretty fast, so I hope it's good. Anyway, I will see you guys laters.)

Oh God, why do I feel like someone is gonna hate me for this?  ;;

____

~Jack~

Mark's voice awoke me from my sleep. My eyes fluttered open to see that he was sitting on the edge of the bed and talking on the phone. "Do you mind later today or is tomorrow fine?"

I turned onto my side to look at him better. I noticed that he had a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair was wet. He turned to look and me, smiling when he saw I was finally awake. He reached for my hand as he spoke, "We can head over there tomorrow morning then."

I gave him a confused look since I guessed he was talking about him and me. He ignored my curiosity and brought me over to him by kissing the inside of my palm, which made me giggle. "Yes, Jack is with me right now," he said, with a smile. Then his face became red. "Um, yes he is...N-no nothing like that happened this week!" I was smiling but still confused as he his face became red like a tomato. "We'll see you tomorrow then."

Once he hung up, I asked, "Who were you talking to?"

"Your mom," he said casually.

"What did she call you for?"

"I called her actually," he said, "We're going to go talk to her about you staying here with me."

"But Mark-" "No buts Jack, expect if it's yours again," he winked, making me deeply blush.

He laughed and kissed the tip of my nose. "How are you feeling today, baby?"

I laid back, still holding his hand. "I feel amazing, but it does still hurt a little bit."

He came over and leaned against the headboard. I took my chance to lay my head on his chest while he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Don't worry babe. A warm shower should make you feel better."

I nodded as I held him tightly as a small smile appeared on my lips. The night before was the best night that I ever had. I will admit that at first, it was painful, but it immediately went to pleasure moments later. However, I'm happy that Mark was my first, and hopefully, he'll be the only one.

Mark looked down at me, smiling. "Your smile is my everything."

I giggled, placing a kiss on his chest. "I love you."

He kissed the top of my head. "You have no idea how much I love to hear you say that."

"I love saying it to you." I blushed.

"Good, because I don't want you saying it to anyone but me," he smiled.

"Don't worry, I won't," I laughed.

He suddenly got off the bed, grabbing some clothes from his closet. "Alright, come on Seany, time to get ready."

I groaned, trying to get out of the bed. "Carry me."

He sighed playfully, as he quickly pulled on his clothes, then came over to me. Since I was still naked under the sheets, he wrapped me up gently in the blankets and picked me up in his arms. I held onto him tightly as he took me to the bathroom.

Mark pressed me up against the wall to support me as we waited for the bathtub to fill. We both kept each other's stares. I loved the way he looked at me at the moment. It was not like the other times. His love for me was finally showing, and I loved it.

He pulled back, blushing. "The way you're staring at me is as if you could see right into my soul."

I giggled. "Sorry."

He chuckled, then placed me into the bathtub that was nearly filled. He ruffled my hair, and folded the blanket, before heading toward the door. "Call me if you need anything, okay?"

"Don't go," I pouted.

He raised an eyebrow. "You want me to stay here with you?"

I nodded happily. "I just want to talk to you."

He rolled his eyes, with a smile on his lips telling me he didn't really mind. "You're really cute Jack."

I looked straight ahead, as I sunk into the water until it reached up to my neck. "Can I ask you a question?"

"What is it, babe?"

"At first, you didn't really like me, did you?"

"Your appearance was the only thing that really caught my attention. I thought you were kind of a brat at first," he explained. I could hear the guilt in his voice.

I chuckled. "Well, I kind of did want to come off as an asshole at first. I wanted you to quit."

"Because you didn't want to be homeschooled anymore, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, but I was also used to it. All my other teacher's quit on me even though I was trying so hard to pass. I don't know what I was doing wrong, so I just thought you were going to be the same."

I made a quick glance over to look at him and noticed the upset face he had. "They're all idiots then. You're so smart, Jack. After you started expressing who you really were, that's when I noticed you were more than just a face."

"Do you really love me?" I nervously asked.

He came over to me, crouched down so that we were eye level. "I will repeatedly say it if I must, I love you so much, Jack. I've come to know the real you and I'm not going to let anything happen to what we have."

I stared at him speechless; no words wanted to come out of my mouth. All I could do was wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him deeply. 

After a few seconds, he pulled back from the kiss and whispered, "Never forget it, okay?"

I nodded. "I promise."

He stood up, smiling once again. "Now, I must go grab another shirt."

I giggled as I noticed that I had wet his entire shirt. "Sorry about that."

He laughed. "Don't worry babe, but I'll be waiting for you downstairs."

I smiled as he closed the door behind him. I sunk back down in the water until it was up to my nose this time. I deeply sighed in bliss.

I believed every word he had said, and I no longer had doubts about them.